Newfound inspiration

He was able to calm down this time and he decided to go back to what he planned to do all day. He opened his laptop to find an email in his inbox. An email from president mic. He replied. He. He actually replied. It took more than 24 hours and two panic attacks but he replied!

Dear listener

Thank you for your input and it's fresh to see my quirk from someone else's perspective. It was really eye opening and I am definitely going to work on improving everything you pointed out. I am very impressed as well as my colleagues. They would love your input on some of their quirks if you would oblige.

Many thanks,
Present mic

Izuku was beaming, he impressed a hero enough for other hero's to want to be analysed! He has to accept the offer, of course!

Dear present mic

Thank you for taking the time to read through my email and I will happily oblige. I need the hero names if you don't mind so I can find clips of their heroics to analyse, it will take 4-5 hours to do one in-depth profile so you probably won't get all of them today but over a few day, I am also busy most weekdays so I hope you understand that the most productive days will be the weekends.

Izuku sent the email, lying on his back stating at the ceiling In shock. He couldn't believe it. Maybe he could help people indirectly by helping hero's.

In the meantime though he decided to help Shinso with his quirk, they will most likely be fighting robots so he will be at a disadvantage. He should probably start by learning some combat skills as well as starting to look into support items. The exam is 2 moths away so shinso had to train hard. Izuku looked through online lessons on different fighting styles, if he was going to help shinso he knew that shinso wouldn't do as well if he was doing it alone. Izuku decided to get a head start so shinso would want to become better than him and it would help with motivation. He was training all day and decided to go in the shower before school probably ended. Then he got into some old clothes so he and shinso could go on a jog and find somewhere to train.

When shinso was on his way back from school he found Midoriya on the bench in a better mood, izuku stood up and called out to him. He explained to shinso that he needed to learn close combat if he wanted to pass as well as having to get stronger. He didn't tell him that he had a head start though. He told shinso to go home and put some workout clothes on, then to meet him at the beach.

When they got there it was trashed, shinso seemed worried as he looked at Midoriya. Then Midoriya explained to him that it was basically a free workout to clean up the beach, as well as helping the public so it was technically hero work. That wasn't the only reason he wanted it clean, he use to come here with his mom before it was trashed and it held some of his favourite memories of her, she was happier here. She would approve of this.

The workout began with the smaller items, although they were still heavy, they managed. They both trained until it was sunset and shinso had to go. They promised to return everyday until it was clean. Izuku also mentioned wanting to clear a space so they could spar and practice on mannequins, punching bags as well as anything else they found that could be used.

Walking home he was sweaty and way too warm but he didn't mind, he was smiling. He was smiling genuinely for the first time in a while.

When he was back he opened his email to find that present mic had replied hours earlier. He silently scolded himself for basically ignoring him and set himself to work finding clips of the hero's highlighted. Some were easy to find footage of and others had only about 1-2 minutes of footage available so he had to work with that. He decided he would start on the easiest ones with then most information, that was of course midnight the r-rated hero.