Day of the exam part 3

Authors note:
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I usually post my chapters at midnight but I somehow fell asleep before then??? Anyway I hope you like it :p

They went to knock the door but principal nezu opens it before his skin touched the wood.

"Ah, hello there shinso. Your performance in the entrance exam was quite noticeable. You are here to discuss your friend yes?" The large rodent said.

"Uh... yeah... my friend is really injured and didn't have a chance to take the exam, he wants to be a hero but he says he gave up on that dream. Something happened that really crushed his confidence and I really need to repay him for everything he's done for me. In training he was better and quicker than me even in his weak state, please principal nezu. Please allow him to get into the hero course."

"Ah yes, Midoriya. He is an amazing kid. I have seen you both freestyle running across the buildings. He is indeed quick and he has already proved himself a hero."

"Wha- how?!"

"Why do you think you haven't gotten in trouble? I know everything that goes on here as well as almost everything about potential students, I am the principal after all. Midoriya proved himself two months ago in the "sludge incident", or whatever the press called it. He ran in after his friend with a plan and was able to save him so the hero's could detain the villain. The press focused on the victim as no one wants to hear of the quirkless boy who saved his strong quirked classmate. A shame really, it really could have caused some chaos if the story got out but unfortunately no one but the hero's knew he was quirkless."

Aizawa stood there silent, he was planning on saying something but the shock of finding out Midoriya was quirkless made him forget what he was going to say. There was a long silence and principal nezu decided it would be best if he broke it

"I will think about it. He will have an apprenticeship under me and he has until the new term starts up to prove himself. If he proves himself worthy he will become a fifth student who got in based on recommendations. Neither of you must tell him what he is working towards as he will probably try not to get in. We will use the excuse of him covering a medical bill."

There was a pause of disbelief. Aizawa still in shock from finding out he was quirkless and shinso in shock of being given the chance to repay his friend.

"Shinso, I need to talk to aizawa in private if you will please leave. Go to the nurses office and wait for aizawa. When your there please do not tell him about any of this."

Shinso quickly left and walked as fast as he could to his friend, still not sure he's ok after discovering the extent of his friends pain.

"Aizawa, izuku Midoriya is deku, correct?"

"Yes sir, I believe so. His notebook was filled with information on the villains we have requested as well as others that other underground hero's most probably requested as well."

"You are worried for him. I understand that. You will escort him home. His address is registered with the school but we have no idea what his living conditions are. You will help him up his stairs and change his bandages in his apartment. Do not mention this on the way as he will try to avoid it if his living conditions are as we expect."

"Thank you nezu."

"If he gets in you cannot play favourites aizawa, you must treat him like every other student. I already suspect you will as you haven't told him that you know he's deku yet but I just want to remind you."

"Your way too smart for your own good nezu. And you don't need to tell me twice."

With that aizawa left to go to the back to the nurse office.