The day before the exam

Both shinso and Midoriya agreed to go to the beach that day and train until 5, then they would both get a big meal together ensuring they were in the best health. Izuku was still unhealthily thin but he looked better than he use to, he also had quite a lot of muscle now, shinso too. They decided to practice using their weapons on the fridges and things like that to see the best way to break them. Izuku made some shock resistance gloves for the staffs just in case and had made sure to stock up on the "surge bombs" and "virus bombs" as he called them.

They both were training hard and they even sparred with each other with dull wooden blades. They made sure not to push too far as it wouldn't be good if their body's were aching the next day. During the training shinso mentioned being worried about the free style running so they both agreed that after they ate they would go home and sleep for abit then go running after dark. Izuku recommended getting back for midnight so they could wake up at 7 to be ready to go by 7:30 and at school for 7:50.

Once they were done sparring they got their stuff and went to a cafe. Izuku was about to meet the worst possible person to there. Ka-chan was there with his little group. Izuku could tell he was furious to see him there, he was also furious that he dodged him for the past few days.... this was the worst possible time... just as he started to think he could make it...

Ka-chan left before they did. When they finished eating he gave shinso all his gadgets, expecting the worst. They parted ways, and soon enough ka-chan was on to him. Beating him so badly he threw up all the food he just ate over his clothes. He was left there, unconscious. When he woke up it was late and a cat was eating his puke (disgusting). The cat saw him wake up and decided to sit on his lap and get comfy. Izuku was thankful for this, he needed time to rest before he could get up again. Once the cat got bored it left and izuku stood up. He was really off balance but he made it home only falling down 4 more times.

He got home just before 12, he went to message shinso but within the two months he never got his email. He quickly stitched himself up and opened his laptop to everyone from the group chat saying good luck. He was crying uncontrollably.