Thats what friends are for

Running across the building he was thinking of everything that happened... maybe he could be a hero? He was training for it even though he gave up and he seems to have found a place within the underground hero's operation... maybe all might was wrong. Just because it never has happened before doesn't mean it couldn't.

He started to feel faint again then realised he tore open his stitches. He didn't even notice the pain. Running back he felt heavier and heavier, his leg became less reliable as it sometimes failed. When he got back he felt he was going to pass out while he stitched it back together as well as putting a bandage on it so it didn't tear open while he slept. He done it just in time as he passed out from exhaustion and blood loss still in his sweaty, bloody clothes.

He woke up the same time he did everyday somehow, this always puzzled him but whenever he didn't wake up at that time it was a treat. He got ready and went to meet shinso to tell him how progress was going with his support item. The confidence from last night was completely gone, he felt useless and deku again. He shrank in on himself when Shinso arrived, he had no idea why but he was ashamed of himself. Shinso picked up on this and tried his best to be gentle with him that day, making sure not to talk too loud and helping his friend calm down whenever he saw him get distressed.

He escaped ka-chan the entire day luckily so he could spar shinso and show him some more complex moves. Training shinso was all he could think about, if he turned his attention to anything else he would probably crumble and breakdown. Walking home he remembered he had to finish the quirk analysis so he started running, his endurance has gone up within the last 3 days which was amazing. When he got back he finished the analysis quickly so he could try and tinker with the support items.

#2774 is online

#2774
Quirk analysis's.dox

#2762 (detective tsukauchi)
Thanks mystery analyser, these as really detailed and will be a big help. I'm impressed you got this done within 2 days

#2774
Thank you detective tsukauchi, it isn't really anything special though. Anyone could do what I did. I'm really busy right now so I can't talk, sorry

#2774 is offline

#2762 (detective tsukauchi)
What do you think everyone? They didn't even stay long enough to know that you all were here. I definitely think their hiding something. We need to narrow down the search somehow.

#1209 (eraser head)
It isn't nezu as I already asked him. I think it's either a retired hero or someone with a quirk that enhances their IQ

#1465
They could have an analysis quirk too

#2490
We need someone to try and get information on him.

#1753
You said he was found by present mic right aizawa? Why not get him to interact with them more, they obviously have a better connection.

#1209 (eraser head)
He will refuse to dig up information on him, I know present mic. It should be someone from here.

#2762 (detective tsukauchi)
I'm busy here at the station, I don't have enough free time.

#2490
Me too