nezus first lesson

I got this idea from another quirkless deku story, I can't remember the title but when I do I will try to link it also posting half an hour early, not much difference but my sleep schedule is slowly getting back on track. I did try to go to sleep at 9pm but here I am at 11:30pm still awake- although I will admit I'm a little tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ah, hello Midoriya. you have quite the habit of ending up here. anyway, aizawa tells me you still want to learn and I cannot say no to a curios mind. today I will be teaching you the basics of manipulating the publics opinion. this is a very useful skill to have, can you tell me why?"

"some villans have an ideology that gather a following leading to more crimes."

"great, so its best we destroy their reputation before we take them into custody otherwise there would be uproar. I would like you to practice destroying the reputation of something you hate."

"were not be publishing an of this right?"

"that's entirely up to you."

"can I do it on my school?"

"I dont see why not. maybe your personal experience can help prove your point."

"my personal experience?"

"its clear you have been getting bullied for a while and I suspect the teachers looked the other way or even endorsed it. I also suspect they have been down grading your papers because you dont have a quirk considering how smart you are isn't reflected in your grades."

"not really, im just bad at maths and English."

"you write quirk profiles for heros. has anyone pointed out any mistakes yet?"

"no... I dont think so anyway..."

"then I assume that there I nothing wrong with your writing skills."

"well that's because its mostly facts and theory's. my creative writing skills are awful, I always get the lowest score in class."

"I suspect that is because your quirkless, while you research your school I would also like to take this as a chance to investigate. once you have done surface level research I would like you to try and get a warrant to search the premises and their data. you will go there with a teacher of your choice and execute the warrant, you will download the data onto a flash drive but I would also like you to get a warrant to hack into their system to look for any hidden files, this will double as your hacking lessons"

"hacking lessons? why would i need that?"

"you wouldn't"

"then why are you teaching me it?"

"its an especially difficult subject and I enjoy seeing people struggle with it."

"oh... okay? I'm not sure if that's a good thing for the principal of the school raising the next hero generation to say and I'm getting a little worried but I will try my best anyway."

"good choice, now you can have this school laptop while yours is being processed with tsukauchi at the station. we will first draft what you think of the school as of now and how you would destroy its reputation with the limited amount of information we have."

"okay, how should i start it?"

"this is a test of your skills and ideas not mine, start if however you want."

it only took him an hour to write an article that would probably destroy the school, nezu read it within 20 minutes. it was killing deku to have to wait that long.