explaining what happened to shinso

"thanks for todays lesson aizawa but before we got to your place is it ok if you drop me off in front of my apartment. I usually meet a friend there and I'm sure he's worried because I was meant to be there, the police investigating my apartment building probably doesn't look too good and he'll assume the worst. I need to explain that ill be busy over the next few days but I wont tell him that their investigating my apartment though because he'll worry even more."

"that's fine by me but dont take longer than an hour, I have to get back for our update."

"update? oh on the case right?"

"Yeah, so you better be quick"

"thanks aizawa! would you like to talk to shinso too? he's actually a really big fan although he tries to hide it!"

"no thanks, I will stay in the car and take a nap."

"okay!" Midoriya ran ahead to the car and ended up having to wait a few minutes for aizawa to get there.

once they arrived he saw shinso talking to a police officer, he couldn't tell what he was saying but the officers voice sounded almost robotic. he decided to think nothing of it and called out to shinso.

shinso ran at him and tackled him with a hug.

"what happened? the officer said you were found unconscious in the hallway! who hurt you like that?!"

it became clear why the officer was talking almost robotically now, shinso used his quirk on him.

"its nothing, I'm fine now. recovery girl healed me up!"

"your covered in bruises, how is that fine?!"

right... Midoriya had forgotten he was covered in bruises... it had probably gotten worse with the robot training too.

"that's from todays training. I forgot I had the bruises honestly. I was doing close combat today and had to fight against a robot, I also had to learn to fall properly in a fight which is where I got most of my bruises. I don't have the day off tomorrow as there was a slight change of plans but whenever I do have a day off I promise you I will teach you everything I know!"

"that's not what I'm worried about?! are you okay?..."

"yeah, I already said recovery girl healed me"

"that's not what I'm referring to and you know it. you almost died, that must have a major effect on your mental health and I already know how bad it can get."

Midoriya didn't want to worry shinso so he said what he told aizawa.

"it put things into perspective, I've started to worry over the little things less and decided I would try my best in every opportunity I have!"

"that's good... I'm glad your okay..."

"oh! did you get your letter from UA yet? did you get in?"

"yeah! I got in! its all thanks to you Midoriya!"

"yay! I hope we'll be classmates!"

"you know?!"

"yeah, thanks for vouching for me by the way. I'm glad you did... I would've missed out on a lot if you didn't..."

"i owed you, its nothing special"

they both laughed.

"no but really, thank you... and when i get my day off ill knock on your door, if your not there ill leave a note of where i might be! you dont have to go if you dont want to as well because i will probably need to be there anyway!"

there was a comfortable silence when Midoriya he was on a time limit

"oh! i better go now, i can't be late! ill see you shinso!"

with that Midoriya ran into a blacked out car and they drove away. shinso suspected that it was the police and they just finished getting his statement or something.