Day of the exam

He woke up to the alarm he put on his laptop. The last thing he remembers was the blurry screen of his laptop. He got up, still injured and feeling awful but he got ready to meet shinso. Once they met up the only thing Midoriya said was sorry for missing the training. Shinso said that it was ok and that he practiced the entire time which really payed off anyway. He could tell something was up as Midoriya didn't talk the entire rest of way there but he put it down to nerves.

Izuku studied his surroundings, he hated new places that he didn't know his way around. The way there was filled with students from every school in the country. So many different uniforms. It was overwhelming and he had to focus on his breathing a lot.

Once he was there, there was eraserhead standing on the gate, checking the students were allowed in. The excuse the school used was that they were monitoring for villains. In the line izuku got more and more anxious, he had nothing to preoccupy his mind with. Shinso spotted that and pulled out a crossword for his bag and gave it to him. Midoriya looked at him confused.

"I've known you for 2 months, I know what your like. I brought it just in case you needed something to do. I also brought food which you will eat. I can and will force feed you in front of everyone at this school so don't fight me on it."

All izuku could do was look at him and smile before he had to distract himself. It was really unfortunate that Shinso was in front of him in line as he really needed his support to talk to eraser head. This was the hero he's been helping for months, he probably hates him for not talking to him for a week.

Turns out he panicked for nothing as all he asked was his name and then he let him move on. He tried running up to Shinso but he fell and all he felt was one of his stitches in his arm ripping open. All he could do was way on the floor in agony as Shinso reacted. The blood quickly soiled through his clothes and eraser head had to abandon his post to help him. He told Shinso to run and find a teacher who could get recovery girl, without missing a beat he did so. Aizawa rolled up the blood soaked sleeve to see how bad it was, all he said was "my god" under his breath which made izuku have a full on anxiety attack.

The hero was so close to him that he could punch him, he was so close to him that he could whisper insults to him and no one else would know. He could infect his would with a poison and no one would know.

Izuku pulled away from aizawa who was trying to help him and hid his arm. He said he wouldn't let anyone touch it but Shinso. He lay there in pain, blood starting to pool. Recovery girl got there with a stretcher and aizawa and another teacher carried him to her office. Anothe teacher had to go and take aizawas place and he was already pretty sure he found "deku". They allowed Shinso to tag along as aizawa told them that Midoriya wouldn't let anyone touch him but him. He ended up passing out on the way and that just made them all more worried. They weren't even sure if it was from blood loss or lack of oxygen from the way he was breathing.

The exam was about to start but shinso did want to go. They ended up forcing him to go, saying that was what Midoriya wanted. Shinso argued that there was no point in trying if he wasn't in the same class as his friend. They promised that Midoriya would be able to take an exam by himself at a later date.

Midoriya woke up confused, scared and tired. He breathing quickened and aizawa appeared into view was his eyes focused. He asked where shinso was, panicked. Scared that he left.

"He went to do the exam, not exactly willingly though. You must really be a good friend if he was willing to skip the exam to see if you were okay."

Izukus breathing calmed and he requested to watch his friends progress, aizawa wouldn't admit this to his face but he had to pull some strings for nezu to allow him to do that. He sat and watched as izuku studied the screen, his eyes darting across the monitor trying to take in all the information. Midoriya was clearly tense in his presence, it's like he was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This worried aizawa, this was deku? It was certainly concerning how he was so mature but the nurse said he was covered in bruises, cuts, scars and stitches. he clearly done the stitches himself as they were uneven. What has this kid been going through and for how long? Why didn't he tell any of the hero's?

Aizawa decided to leave "deku" to watching his friend succeed, he had his eye on shinso when he saw his profile on his desk the other day. The test wasn't suited to he am he predicted he would fail but he had support items and a fighting technique that was sure to get him through. Having seen how compact the items were he predicted they were prototypes from a big tech company.

Eraserhead silently left the room and made his way to the office to get izukus things, he had to check his bag over first though (standard procedure). He opened it to find his analysis book which had all the notes for the cases he helped on, solidifying that he was in fact deku but the book was burn and has water damage which raised a lot of red flags. He found the same items that shinso had, which made sense as they both didn't seem to have a quirk they could rely on in the exam. He then found another book with the schematics for the items which shocked aizawa. He didn't think that the kid was so smart. He also found some other worrying items. A first aid kit, filled with things for almost every injury that could be treated without being administered to hospital, as well as foundation which aizawa could tell was cheap. Once he was done he put everything back the way it was and walked back to where Midoriya was.

On the way there he texted everyone online.

#1209 is online

#1209 (eraser head)
I found deku.

#1753 (ms joke)
Really?! What's he like?! Is he as cute as I thought.

#1209 (eraser head)
That's not important. I suspected it was him at the gate but he pretended not to know me which was fine but he went to run after his friend he tripped. A stitch in his arm ripped open when he fell and his clothes almost instantly became soaked with blood. I told his friend to get some teachers who knew where the nurse was. When his friend left he wouldn't let me treat his wound and it seemed like he was starting to have an anxiety attack. He totally distrusted everyone exept for his friend. It gets worse but I'll have to tell you the rest later, I'm approaching recovery girls office. I've decided not to tell him that I know he's deku for now.

#1209 is offline.

#2490 (mr brave)
What does he mean by "it gets worse"?! How can it get worse?!

#1465 (sir nighteye)
That is concerning, but it does explain why he freaked out when he slipped up. I believe we should honour aizawas decision and ask Deku how the exam went and say that aizawa couldn't find him. That could avert any suspicion he has

#2762 (tsukauchi)
Once the school reports this I will investigate further. You can all help if you want.

#1753 (ms joke)
Definitely! I need to meet him! I just want to hug him so badly!

#2762 (tsukauchi)
For now let's take some time to process this as well as to wait for aizawa to finish telling us what happened.

#2762 is offline

#2490 is offline

#1465 is offline

#1753 is offline

—————————————————