His first case

Unfortunately he wasn't able to hide from ka- chan today, he seemed really mad today... walking home izuku could barely stay conscious again, he knew it was probably from blood loss so he just had to hurry home and patch the wound up before resting for a bit until shinso finished school.

Shinso finished a little later than izuku and his school was further away so he had at least half an hour to rest. He performed first aid on himself, actually having to use stitches for the first time in a while and making a mental note to try not to rip them during training. He sat on his mattress leaning his head again the wall, thinking of what to do.

Right, he's got to check his emails. That's probably smart. He opened his emails to find yet another from present mic. He still didn't trust hero's but present mic didn't seem to have any malicious intent.

Dear listener,

Thank you for agreeing to help, your totally awesome! We all understand that the case takes priority over our analysis and are a-ok with that. Erasure head wants you to join the underground hero secure forum so you can interact with all the people involved if you don't mind, the link is ****************************** and all you have to do is remember your login number and password! Good luck!

Yours awesomely
Present mic

The underground hero forms? He was invited to one of the most secure forum's in Japan?! This cannot be real!

His moved his computer mouse to the link and clicked, his sign in id was #2774 and all he had to do was make a password. Once he was in he found that he was in an open chat with #2490(mr brave), #1753(ms joke), #1209 (erasure head), #1456(sir Nighteye) and #2762 (detective Tsukauchi) (the names in brackets are personal notes for myself lol, I'm not the best at remembering things)

#2774 has joined the private chat

#2762
Hello #2774, I'm the policeman collaborating with the hero's on this operation. My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa. I hear you are a great analyser, we need your assistance with some quirks.

#1753
Hello mystery analyser! I've heard great thing about you!

#2490
Hello dude

#1456
It's a pleasure to meet you.

#1209
What took so long?

Oh my god, it's actually happening! He's going to be helping some hero's!!!! It's going to be so confusing only seeing numbers and all but izuku thinks he can guess who each hero is. #1209 is obviously erasure head, he's the only underground hero he knows has an attitude like that who's involved in the case.

#2774 (izuku)
Hello everyone, I am currently short on time but it would be useful for me to have the video ASAP so I can work on them as soon as possible, thank you for allowing me to help you on this case.

#1209 (eraser head)
Why are you short on time

#2762 (detective tsukauchi)
I will send the videos on this chat for everyone to see, it will take a while to upload though.

#2774
I have training with a friend #1209. And thank you detective, those videos will be a big help to everyone.

#2774
Speaking of which my friend is here now, I must go. I will talk to you later.

#2774 is offline

Izuku lied. Shinso wasn't here yet but he decided to get a vpn so no one could find out who he was.

#1456
He certainly was in a rush, are you sure we can trust him?

#1753
They seemed like a laugh, their probably just busy

#1209 (erasure head)
I don't trust him. We have little choice but to allow him to assist in this operation though, we need his skills

#2409
What makes you think their a boy?

#2762 (detective tsukauchi)
We shouldn't assume their gender, I couldn't find any information on them. I also tried to trace them but they have a vpn making that near impossible. I think we should be cautious with the information we share until we can know for sure their not a villain.

#2762 (detective) is offline

#2409 is offline

#1209 (eraser head) is offline

#1753 is offline

#1456 is offline

—————————————————
Once the vpn was installed izuku went to wait by the beach. Shinso was already there and he apologised for being late. Izukus excitement was visible, unlike his injuries. The excitement translated to the beach clean up as well as his design for their weapons. He didn't know how he was going to wire them and what he needed but he put aside everything he thought he would.

They cleaned up almost twice as much as they did the last time and they made a designated area to train. Izuku showed Shinso the moves he learned and they both practiced on mannequins that were made to stand up using metal poles they put in their frames. He could feel the strain on his body after being beat up so badly today but he kept going, he didn't care what happened to himself. Shinso was going to be a great hero and he wants to help him get there.

Once they we're done with the basics he told Shinso to show him his hero costume design so his support items could match it. They found an old bench an put it in the middle of the ring they made by clearing the trash away, izuku got out his notebook and tracked shinsos progress as well as recommending him workouts and fighting technique videos. He ripped out the page and gave it to Shinso as they said their goodbyes. Izuku studied his support weapons and tried to think of how he might make them while dragging a cart full of the items he set aside.

Once he was home he spent an hour researching and testing his skills before giving up for the night and analysing the quirks of the people in the videos the detective sent. He didn't make full in-depth analysis of them as to not waste time, instead he wrote down everything he thought important for the hero's to know.

He made the mistake of not asking for the deadline so he tried to finish them all in one night, he eventually got so bored of it that he couldn't do it anymore so he went and practiced his free running again. When he got home he decided it was okay for him to eat today and that it was probably best he did due to his wounds. Izuku was far from healthy but he was amazing at hiding it, he would never show how thin he is by wearing baggy clothes when he worked out and the thinness of his arms weren't really noticeable as he was small in frame anyway.