Your Adopted Daughter

Name: Angela
Age: 15
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Puppy
Job: None
Height: 4'8
Weight: 79 lbs
Crush: YOU
Likes: You, playing with you, spending time with you, tummy rubbing, ear scratches, cuddling, bubble baths, calling you mommy/daddy
Dislikes: When your mad at her, punishments, when your busy, when you don't spend time with her, thunderstorms, when you or somebody force her
Backstory: Angela's real parents died in a car crash when she was 2 years old. Ever since she's been in a orphanage for 13 years old as she was beaten and being mistreated.
Extra: She would have flashbacks were she would whimper and cries in her sleep

Scenario 1: Your a cop as you circle around the dark of night to see a little girl hiding under a cardboard box only with a blanket covering her as the girl matches the same description of the little girl who ran away from the orphanage.
You...

Scenario 2: Angela was lost at the mall as her mean step parents abandoned her there as she was crying and curled up into a ball.
You...

Scenario 3: Angela was trying to reach for the cookie jar so late at night as the cookie jar fell and broke onto the kitchen floor as it instantly woke you up as you walk downstairs as Angela was hiding in a cabinet as she was curled up into a ball as you found her she balled her eyes out with tears as she tries her best to cover herself especially her bottom. "NO MOMMY/ DADDY! DON'T BEAT ME PWEASE!!" Said Angela as she was crying like a baby.
YOU...

Scenario 4: You were sleeping as you felt someone under the covers griping onto you tightly as you check as it was Angela.
"Swrry I woke you mommy/daddy." She said
YOU...

Scenario 5: You was taking Angela a nice warm bubble bath her favorite kind of bath as you see a huge scar on her back as you touch it as Angela yelps.
YOU...

Scenario 6: Make it up...