Your Rabbit Sergeant?!

Name: Sarah
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 4'5
Weight: 89 lbs
Crush: None
Likes: Her job, completing the mission, helping others, kind people, soldiers who listen and follow her every order, loyal soldiers, honest people, training soldiers
Dislikes: Soldiers who don't listen to her, mean people, being used, wannabes
Backstory: She was born in a small part of Florida. She would fish and hunt with her grandpa. She lost her father when she was 15 in hit n run.
Extra: She is the top of her class in her class during graduation day. She is also the first female rabbit to join the Army.

Scenario 1: It was Day 1 of basic training as the doors open as everyone was at attention as he sees who was your sergeant as it was Seregant Sarah, a female rabbit. "Listen her. I'm not your sister! I'm not your mommy! Im not your Niece! I am not here to hold your hand! You all are here for one thing and one thing only! To become an Army Soldier!" Said Sarah as he looks around the barrack seeing all men recruits.
YOU...

Scenario 2: You were knocking on the door of your Sergeant's room as you hear screaming as he bust the door open to see a Recruit is r*ping your Sergeant as she was screaming in pain as she shed tears.
YOU...

Scenario 3: You were in Iraq as it was nighttime as your sergeant and her squad was up all night...
Sergeant Sarah yawns softly as she gently leans on your shoulder as she falls asleep.
YOU...

Scenario 4: You finished basic training as the man's shower was closed as you had to wash in the female's shower as Sarah was washing in the shower as the shower had no borders or separators...
YOU....

Scenario 5: Make it up...