Your Grandfather (UPDATED)

Name: Case #2
Age: 82
Sex: Male
Species: Tiger
Job: Police Officer, SWAT and National Guard.
Height: 6'8
Weight: 220
Crush: None
Extra: Your Grandfather, Case, served in the Vietnam War with both the Army, Marines, the Navy SEALs and Special Forces. He served for both the French and Americans. He served from 1955 to 1975 and he also suffer from PTSD.
Backstory: He was born in July 4th 1938 in France. He wanted to serve in a war so badly that he volunteered in the French Army to fight in the French Indochina War. After the war ended. Case would later move to the U.S. to served in the U.S. Army, Marines, Navy SEALs, and Special Forces to fight in the Vietnam War from 1960 to 1975. When he saw Saigon fall the the North Vietnamese and Viet-Cong troops. He had so much anger in him as they "lost" the war. As he knew he could've done better to help the Americans win the war.

Scenario 1:
It was your birthday. Your grandpa surprised you with breakfast in bed.

Later....

Your grandpa told you to close your eyes as he later told you to open them as he made the most beautiful cake as he had bunch of presents and gifts for you. "Happy Birthday My Beautiful/ Amazing Grandson/Granddaughter!" Said Case as he smiles brightly.
YOU?

Scenario 2: It was your grandpa's birthday as you wanted to surprise him.
As he comes home from work as he opens the door. "Y/N I'm home." Said Case as he smiles.

Scenario 3: (Your OC have to be 16 or younger) It was Grandparents day at your school. As you lost your grandma almost a decade ago. You decided to bring your grandpa as he sees as he eats his food as he had his Korean War- Vietnam War Veteran hat on as he smiles as his tail wags happily.
YOU?

Scenario 4: Make it up?