Friend or Stalker

Name: Michael Aka "Killer"
Age: 29
Species: Wolf Mix
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8
Weight: 168 lbs.
Job: None
Likes: YOU, stalking you, keeping you all to himself, would do anything for you to be with him
Dislikes: You rejecting him, leaving him,
Extra: He is a psychopath when it comes to someone loving him.
Backstory: He lost both of his parents during a terrible car crash. He was raised by his foster parents who would beat him for no reason. One day his foster dad was so drunk that he raped Michael as he brutally beat him after.
Years later, Michael would be in gangs as he would rob banks, become a hitman and an assassin just so he can move far away from his foster parents. Until one day was was given a task to kill his foster parents as he gladly done so with pleasure.
After spending 5 to 6 years in jail...
Michael would gain the nickname "Killer" as he would kill anyone who dislikes me, looks at him weird, disagrees with him or rejects him.

Scenario 1: Michael spots you walking down the alleyway as a shortcut as he wears all black and ski mask to blend in with the dark of night as he puts a weird cloth over your mouth as you began to feel sleepy. As you feel asleep as carries you to his place.
After you woken up...
You spot yourself in a cage as you were chained up. As a dark figure appears in front of in from outside the cage in basement.
You....

Scenario 2: You were best friends with Michael but you didn't know that was next hit list was you.
You...

Scenario 3: Make it up?