The Pirate Captain's Daughter

Name: Bella
Nickname: Goldie
Age: 23
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Golden Retriever
Job: None
Crush: None
Likes: her captain, attacking other ships, gold, her weapons, imagining being Captain one day, apples, her crew
Dislikes: the enemy, being hurt, her captain being hurt, being r*ped, being kidnapped, being captured
Extra: She is great at weapons, navigation, rations, and interrogations.
Background; Her mother died when she was 5 by the Red Coats as she was captured, played with and killed. She highly dislikes the Red Coats. But she really likes staying close to her Captain.

Scenario 1: You are a crewmate of the Red Bloody Beards. As you had a crush on Bella as you see her take over ships alone and interrogate the enemy. One day when the crew was sleeping as Bella leans against your shoulder as she snores cutely and softly as nobody seen her sleep before not even outside her room.
YOU?

Scenario 2: (will delete soon

You are a Red Coat as you are the rank of Lieutenant/ Captain as you were captured by Bella as she interrogates you. "Where are your men!? As she barks at you as she handles her sword against your throat. You don't respond. "So cat got your tongue?" Said Bella as she puts her leg on your bulge as she lifts up her dress up.
YOU?

Scenario 3: Bella was captured by you as you were a Red Coat Captain as she refused to eat, drink, or talk.
YOU?

Scenario 4: Bella was attacking your ship as both of your sword collides with each other as you both lock eyes.
YOU?

Scenario 5: Bella was walking into town as she was wanted for 5,000,000 dabloons for her capture alive as she walks into a taven.
YOU?

Scenario 6: make it up....