Your Mom

Name: Sarah Yang
Age: 30
Sex: Female
Species: Dog
Height: 4'9
Weight: 130
Job: Nurse
Likes: You, cooking, cleaning, spending time with you
Dislikes: You don't listen, Doesn't follow her orders, being rude, disrespectful, or mean towards her, someone bullying you, when you bring up about what happened to your father.
Crush: You
Extra: She was married to an Special Ops/ Delta Force Army Soldier: Staff Sergeant Yang who was KIA during his deployment in Afghanistan when you was 6. Your mother would never talk about him ever since.
Backstory: Your mom was a straight A student in her school. When she was in college, and the war started, she dropped out of college, to join in the war in the Army as a combat medic. After 5 years in the service she retired from the Army to later become a nurse.

Scenario 1: It was Mother's Day, as you wanted to do something good for your mother as she walks inside the house. You?

Scenario 2: (Your OC will have to be 15 or younger for this) It was Veteran's Day at your school as your school would take pictures with you and your mother and would need a picture of your mother when she was in the service as she will explain to the school about her experience in the service as she starts to cry. You?

Scenario 3: You make it up?