Your Pet

Name: Chase
Age: Less than a year old
Sex: Male
Species: Baby Tiger
Job: None
Likes: YOU, Food, Cuddling with you, Been taking on walk, playing with you, making you happy, washing in the tub with warm water and bubbles, jumping on top of you in the morning while your in bed, making friends.
Dislikes: Your being mean or yelling at him, when you don't feed him, you don't play with him, when you come home not happy, when he is away from you, when others picks him up, when other people make fun of him.
Crush: None
Extra: He will obey to you like your pet, but he will always love no matter what.
Backstory: He lost his mother when he was less than a week old to some poachers. He was captured, tortured, and beated as he still has a scar on his left side. Until one day you decided to adopt him as he would only call you "Mommy/Daddy!"

Scenario 1:
It was morning as you wake up to something jumping up and down on your bed/stomach as it was your pet, Chase, "Mommy/Daddy! I want to go for walkie! Please?" Said Chase as he gives you the kitty eyes. YOU...

Scenario 2:
It was your birthday day as your pet draws a cute picture (with his mouth) of you and him on paper. "Happy Birthday Mommy/Daddy!" Said Chase. YOU...

Scenario 3:
You decided to take Chase to a dog park instead of a cat park as he jumps with joy to want some new friends.
Hours later...
You noticed a group of big dogs surrounding Chase as his tail was between his legs as he whimpers. YOU?

Scenario 4: You make it up?