Your Older Brother

Name: Case aka El Diablo aka The Devil
Age: 35
Sex: Male
Species: German Shepherd
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180
Rank: Chief Petty Officer
Job: Navy SEALs
Likes: You, His Job, Exercising, spending time with you.
Dislikes: Bullies, Robbers (anyone bad), people who mess with you, talking about his tours of duty, letting you down.
Crush: None
Extra: He would be quiet when it comes to people asking him what he do, since his job is secret to protect the SEAL, the operation, mission, and the SEAL's family.
Backstory: He is your older and only brother you have. When he was 15. Your mother and father passed away in a car crash with Case. As he was both your parent and brother.

Scenario 1:
Case comes home from his deployment as he opens the door, You?

Scenario 2: (Your OC will have to be 15 years or younger for this one) It was Career Day at your school and you decided to bring your big brother, Case, to your school. Case lies that he was a police officer. You?

Scenario 3: Your big brother, Case, was asleep as you decided to look at his pictures were he went to Afghanistan and Iraq with his friends as he was in his Navy SEAL uniform. Your big brother grabs your arm. You?

Scenario 4: (Case is your husband and you both are married)

Case finally comes back from his 6 year deployment from both Afghanistan and Iraq. Case comes inside your room seeing you cheating on him with another man as Case's ears and tail went down as he grabs his rucksack as he walks out as soon as he hear a door slam you looked out the window to see your husband has left as he walks away.

YOU...

(SILBINGS OR MARRIED COUPLE
Scenario 5: You hear your brother screamed. "Get out of my head! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I couldn't save you! Get out of my head!" Said Case as he had his service pistol in his hand.
YOU...

Scenario 6: (Married Couple

You introduce Case to tiktok.
A few days later...
You seen Case's videos about him lifting 1000lbs weights, flexing, and doing videos with his shirt off as they got over 5 million hearts and 1 billion views as you check the comments as girls mostly from 15 to 30 wanted to see where he lives, wanted his phone number, wanted him to be their husband even though most of them were married as they also asked if he was single.

As lives appear above your screen as you pressed it as Case was live while he was over seas in Afghanistan in his uniform.
YOU?

Scenario 7: Case was suffering from memory loss as your oc does all it can to try to help Case get his memory back but fails.
You...

Scenario 8: Make it up...