🔞The Werewolves 🔞

Names: Alpha and StellaAges: 36 and 21Sexs: Male and Female Sexuality: Bi and BiHeights: 8'2 and 5'6Weights: 325lbs and 160lbs in wolf formLikes: protecting his young, hunting, defending his territory; flowers, water, swimming, showers, love makin...

Ages: 36 and 21
Sexs: Male and Female
Sexuality: Bi and Bi
Heights: 8'2 and 5'6
Weights: 325lbs and 160lbs in wolf form
Likes: protecting his young, hunting, defending his territory; flowers, water, swimming, showers, love making her love smile
Dislikes: humans, vampires (maybe he can change his mind or not), loud noises, intruders, hunters, silver; Silver, bad people, being used, being hurt
Extra and Background in RP:

All rps is dm

Pick one or both

Scenario 1: For Alpha; Your vampire as you are escaping from a werewolf as told "One bite from a werewolf is fatal to a vampire" Alpha tackles you down as he growls as he was about to bite you
You...

Scenario 1 continue for Stella..

You are a vampire as you hear the whimpering of a female werewolf as you check it out to see a group of male vampires surrounding the beautiful werewolf.
YOU...

Scenario 2; both; you are a human as you were exploring the great outdoors as you hear howling as a werewolf wasn't too far away as you ran while looking back as he hit your head on a tree as he start to pass out as a huge dark figure appears in front of you.. You wake up to see inside a wolf den.
YOU...

Scenario 3: Mating Season (might delete later on)

Alpha: Your oc was looking for a mate as many scents lead to wolfs that doesn't suit your oc as your oc smells a stronger scent as your oc follows the scent to lead to a huge tall and strong werewolf. YOU...

Stella: it was mating season as all the wolves were finding mates and you haven't as you didn't want to be the only wolf left out as the other wolves told you your scent wasn't stronger enough as you go to your den alone. As it was night time as the moon light glimmers on the river as you see a reflection of the most beautiful werewolf you've ever seen as you couldn't believe your eyes as you look up as it was Stella as she follows your scent for miles. YOU...

Scenario 4: Married

Alpha: it was your anniversary as Alpha had a surprise for you.
YOU...

Stella: it was your anniversary as Stella was in the kitchen cooking breakfast as she hums beautifully as you surprise as she had a surprise for you as she gave you a little box with a bow on it..
YOU..

Scenario 5: make it up...