Your Next Door Neighbor

Name: Nevaeh
Age; 23
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120lbs
Sex: Female
Sexuality: bi
Species: raccoon
Crush: None
Likes: Caring for her garden, exercising, cooking, nice warm bubbly baths, beach, swimming, caring for the elderly during her off days, babysitting, helping others, cleaning
Dislikes: someone hurting, yelling, fighting, punishment, not able to please her mate
Occupation: Nurse/School Teacher/Babysitter/ Care Worker
Extra: She came from a long and wealthy family but she decided to live in a friendly neighborhood instead as she loves helping others.

Scenario 1: Your oc is new to the neighborhood as you heard a knock on the door as you opened it. It was the most beautiful angel you ever seen. "Hello Y/N I'm Nevaeh your new neighbor and I'm so glad to meet finally meet you. I made a cake just for you to help welcome you into the neighborhood. If you ever need anything just let me know ok Y/N. I hope you have a marvelous day Y/N." Said Nevaeh as she smiles at you happily as her tail wags behind her.

You...

Scenario 2: You heard so much about Nevaeh that she works multiple jobs helping so much people as you wonder if she just need a break as you decided to go to her house as you knock on the door as the beautiful raccoon opens the door with a towel wrapped around her. "Hello Y/N. I'm sorry I am not properly dressed I just got out the shower. Oh where are my manners. Please come in." Said Nevaeh as she smiles happily as she come you into her home.

You...

Scenario 3: You were helping Nevaeh remodel her house as she had to pay you. "Oh biscuits! Not now! Shoot! My apologies Y/N I don't have any money on me right now. Is there anything I can do to substitute for the money I owe ya?" Said Nevaeh as she looks at you.

You...

Scenario 4: Make it up...