Hiding in the Closet{3}

*DJ's POV*

I woke up to my my absolutely favorite sound!! "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I rolled off my bed and went to brush my teeth. Time to start a brand new day.
----

----

I did my morning usuals,dress and shit. Once I got dressed I went downstairs. Surely, as soon as I got downstairs right in front of me was the one and only,Paris.

Paris is my lovely fifteen year old cousin that believes she has her life figured out. Not to spoil the ending of anything, but she doesn't. Her mom had to go to Seattle for 3 years, leaving her rotten kid here.

Out of everything that could've stood out first, the first I noticed her drawing book. She's always been a total art freak. She was drawing the freshly cut lilies on the counter.

"That's pretty."

She turned around and looked at me,blankly,"Thanks DJ.."

"Want breakfast?"

"Already ate."

"Oh okay. That's cool." I grinned at her.

She looked at me weirdly. Her eyes, they seemed filled of disgust. "I'm still mad at you DJ so please, for the love of God, stop talking."

I was totally confused. "What the hell, why are you mad?"

She looked up and looked me straight in the eyes. Her blue eyes slowly started filling up with anger. 'fuck'

"Did you forget our little conversation last night dipshit! You're ashamed that I'm lesbian? Oh sure I'll forgive you and pretend that you didn't say that to me yesterday! Let's all pretend my cousin isn't a homophobic white piece of trash and I'll live a straight life! WOO FREEDOM."

Yesterday I decided not to go to school and had to help make dinner. But when we were having dinner Paris announced that she had something to tell us;she was lesbian.

Okay,the thing is, I hate faggots. But my mom loves the weird little pieces of shit! My dad doesn't even necessarily care but I see him cringe every so often.
Things got worse when dinner was over. I told her that I was ashamed of her, that being part of that shit show called the "LGBT community" was disgusting. She slapped me, called me every bad word in the book and proceeded to slam the door in my face..

"Look, Paris...I'm sorry."

"Whatever, I bet you are.." She said and put her drawing book inside her backpack.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she left the kitchen,"I'm your ride!"

"Well now Maybel is my ride, you ass..." with that she flipped me off and slammed the back door, leaving me in shock and silence.

I got my phone and called my best friend,Beck.

"Hey!"

"Want a ride?"

"Sure..."

"I'll be there in 30."

I hung up. If she can't appreciate me then someone better fucking can.

-~-
-~-

When me and Beck got to school I noticed Maybel. She was with a cute boy;he had brown soft hair,tanned skin and the most amazing eyes.. What the fuck was that..

Besides the boy, I managed to see Paris being held in Maybel's arms. Her head was buried in Maybel's shoulder, then, Maybel whispered something to the boy.

*Tyler's POV*

I had barely gotten to school and I was greeted with Maybel hugging a tiny ass girl. "Is she okay?" I softly asked Maybel.

"Right now? No. See, this is Paris, now Paris happens to be a lesbian and she also happens to be related to the most popular boy in school, DJ. She finally came out last night at dinner and her lovely cousin, DJ, completely  crushes her spirit. He called her disgusting."

I gritted my teeth together. As a gay person nothing bothers me more than seeing another gay person being treated badly.."

But worry not! Things got better! Or so that's what I thought.. a boy came over our small group. He had the most beautiful ebony black hair and piecing eyes, but he looked angry.

He cornered Maybel. "What the fuck did you tell this prick Maybel?!"

"Prick?"Ezcuze me? Whomst?!

He looked over at me, clearly annoyed,"Yes... prick." He turned back to Maybel.

"Maybel,what did you-"

"You don't even know me!" I said so, so confused..

"Shut the fuck up fag!"

That put me on edge.
"Fag? What fucking right do you have to call me a fag princess?!"

He snickered. "I don't need a right to call you by what you are..fag. Now fuck off and let the grown ups talk!" He put his big ass hand over my head and pushed me back.

I was mad. I turned back around and pushed him. "What the hell is your problem!?"

I noticed that we had a little audience...By little I mean not little AT ALL.

Paris pushed Maybel away,she was defending her ground. "DJ..."Paris said sternly.

"Shut up!"He yelled at her. She flinched but remained in a strong position.

"God, for a "cool guy" you're heated as fuck right now.."

He got close to me. "And you know why, fag?"

"No need to know why, it's obvious. You're balls are smaller than Paris's therefore you feel threatened,right princess?"

DJ got me by the shirt. "Shut your cock sucking mouth or I'll kill you fag."

I swear to God shit was about to go down but I heard a voice. A voice I've heard before.

"Hey, hey chill!"

The voice reveled to be Justin.

"DJ! Tyler! The hell is going on!? Both of you are my friends so ch--"

"You're friends with him?"DJ asked giving me a dirty look.

"D-Did he st-stutter!?" I spoke up.

DJ looked at me like if I was ill. "Fuck you."

"Well damn princess! Someone is horny.. Not right here!We have an audience. After the show."I said and winked at him.

His mouth started twitching as he got even more furious. He was still looking st me badly. I can't just lose now.. "You're a nasty ass faggot, I better not see your face near me ever again! Or you'll fucking get it queer!"

With those oh so threatening words, DJ dropped me, causing me to fall on my cute little ass and he walked away.

Justin looked at me, then him, mouth 'sorry' and proceeded to follow DJ.

Paris hugged me tightly. "Thanks for that sacrifice you made. No one has ever talked to him like that...Ever..."

Maybel clapped and I took a bow.