Hiding in the Closet{13}

*Tyler*

It has been two days since me and DJ have talked.Whenever we see each other in the hallway he gave me and Justin dirty looks.

Right now I am in my shitty reading class.Fucking Mr.Devon,coming 15 minutes late...shit we don't got all day boo!I was about to go on my phone until my eye caught something. It was a cute boy,he kept looking up at me. His hazelnut eyes stared back at me until he noticed that I was looking at him. I got up and went over to him. "Umm...hi... Guessing you're my new stalker?"

He looked up. Damnit he was hot. "Hi. I- I didn't mean to like,awkwardly stare.. but I mean that's what you do when you see someone attractive." Well isn't this great, attractive and British. I softly blushed. "I'm Tyler."  "Detritus." I grinned. "Nice name."

I looked down at his desk. There was a small drawing.  "What ya' drawing?" His cheeks quickly flushed pink. "N-Nothing.." Detritus tried to act cool and let me say, it wasn't working. "Awh c'mon. Show me!!", I whined.

He looked at me and saw I wasn't going to change my mind. Detritus showed me. It..it was me. I giggled, "Why draw me?!"  "I enjoy drawing beautiful people." "Totally an Augustus move." I said biting my lip.  He grinned, "You watched it?"  "Hell yeah!"

Detritus just grinned. Then he got serious. Leaned in and all.. Then he whispered, "I know your secret." My lips turned into a thin line. "What?"  " I can tell that you're gay", Detritus whispered, "You're in the closet." "No. I'm not." I scoffed. "Then...only your family knows."

I looked around then looked at him. "How do you know?'" He laughed. "I was you once." He just grinned and Mr.Devon came in. I stared at Detritus with confusion.

"Shit,sorry I'm late class." Devon said as he took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. "Get settled down, get settled down." What a weird boy, I thought as I sat down.

Authors note: I know it's short!I just wanted to introduce Detritus!!!He'll be played by.... Troye beautiful Sivan ... Ok so I added Risk it all cause I love that song and cause he was listening it on spotify!!!*sigh*I'm hungry...Shout out to my silent readers!!!And people who are on their sofa eating ice cream and chocolate while watching The Ugly Truth..*wiggles eyebrow*You know who you are...;p