Hiding in the Closet{11}

*Tyler*

Me and DJ have to clean the good damn gym's supply room today! Damn. We postponed it yesterday because he had soccer practice which I am so glad of. Thank you person who invented soccer! Many kisses.

Currently, right now, it was 2:45 and we had to clean it right after school, 3:20.  I frowned at the thought. "Tyler?" Mrs.Phillips said, "what do you do when.." I didn't even hear the rest of it. "Um..." i looked over at the kid sitting next to me, who so happened to be sleeping,damn, "I don't know perhaps you can just Google it ma'am."  A few people laughed at that. 

"How does two days of detention sound?" Everyone's laughs turned into "Ooohh" 's. "How about I just do solve two more equations?"  "You got yourself a deal Stevens."
I grinned.

The phone rang and Mrs.Phillips answered it. "Well I'll be damned. I'm leaving right now so no fusses! Do whatever the hell you want but make sure you clean the room!" Mrs.Phillips squinted at us then left the room. As soon as she left everyone got up and started socializing. I got out my phone and started to text Justin,who was seriously sitting right in front of me.

Tyler:Soo...I'm totally bored 😐

Justin:I know!Me 2 bro 😤

Justin:Let's.....

Tyler:Play...

Justin:Truth or dare?! 💦😏

Tyler:Sure, just for the hell of it. 😏

So I got my green water bottle, got on my desk and quieted everyone down. "Wanna play Truth or dare?"  "Dare or double dare is better!" A boy named Felip yelled. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.So for the last 29 minutes we played Dare or double dare.

*
*
*
At 3:16 we stopped the game. Everyone got off the floor and went to put their things in their backpack. Then a dreadful thing happened....the bell rang." What the hell?It was 3:16!" I checked my phone and it said 3:20. "Damnit!" I cursed as I kicked Justin's desk. "Don't take it out on the desk!" Then he looked over at the desk and his hand went over it, "You okay George?"

I laughed at his sucky humor. "At least you don't have to clean a smelly gym supply room with a boy that doesn't like you and wants to kill you!" "DJ is just an ass like that!Don't feel special kid, he's like that with everyone!" Justin said putting a hand over my shoulder.
I frowned and went to the gym supply room. This is gonna be a helluva day...

----
When I got to the supply room there was DJ already picking up a box filled with all kinds of crazy shit. I put my backpack next to his.
"What do I do?" "Lay down on the table right there and watch me queerness." "Psshh!I could totally work that!" DJ snickered and continued to carry the boxes. I just copied him and picked up some boxes and sorting them through where they belonged.

* 4:05*

Me and DJ decided to take a break,our sweaty backs were against the cool wall.DJ went to his back pack and got something out. It was a cherry coke; I licked my lips as I saw him open it and take a drink. "Want some?" "Hell yeah!"
I got the soda and drank it,feeling it's coolness soothe me. "Hey, queerness. In case you ever become straight.. don't get your dick stroked by Diana Lucas."

Diana Lucas? She was this goodie two shoes I have in my math class. "W-Why Diana Lucas?" DJ grinned.  "She has all these cold rings on." "Yeah..?" He turned to look at me. "Her hand, don't get me wrong they're soft ass fuck but so bad cold,plus, she's a teaser." DJ said licking his lips. "She just kept going slow and slow." DJ's head was back and his hand was on his dick. I swallowed hard. "You didn't want it slow.. you wanted it.. fast." "Mff.."

Just the look of him jerking off in front of me turned me on. I couldn't take it! So I took his hand off his dick and instead did it myself. Fuck,this is bad. I put the zipper to his jeans down and grabbed him through his boxers. He moaned a little. Dear lord he was hard and big. I began to go a little faster. This is for when Diana didn't..

I bit my lip and he moaned out. "Fuck.." The door knob rattled and I took my hand out, zipping his jeans back up. He pulled his shirt down and looked straight at me. We were both scared.  Then the door opened. Ms. Yehsi came in. "What are you doing sitting?!There is work to be done!" I cleared my throat and DJ got up. "Yes ma'am." He pulled me up and glared at me, I just grinned at him and licked my lips.

I looked at Ms.Yehsi and she smiled at me. Oh ma'am if only you knew.

*DJ POV*
.......fucking Emmett.

Authors note: If you have ever seen Queer As Folk then who remembers this episode?!When Justin Taylor and Chris Hobbs had to clean the thing.And then Chris talked about the girl who interviewed him and shit?Then he ends up jerking off in front of Justin and instead Justin took over and gave him a hand job???Who remembers?Well....this is a recreation!!!!!:))))))))Have a good day!Or night...(It's 11:26 pm here...)

Recent authors note: It was exactly the same as that QAF episode but I changed it, thank goodness.