Hiding in the Closet{51}

Omg...Okay ....Hi guys!It's Twaimz....Hah lol...I wish...Anyways,hello!!Okay,umm...so yesterday my phone froze right when I was gonna write a new chapter...and it actually stayed frozen for 7 hours!!And I was so freaking pissed off and I got my fake bb gun(it's fake,don't worry but it does sting if you shot yourself)and I accidentally shot my phone not knowing it was gonna crack it....*_*Yupers. .....Any who...Here's Chapter 51!!

εηjογ!!(Τhιδ ιδ  grεεcε ωrιτιηg βτω...)

*Tyler*

  I giggled quietly as DJ ran up the stairs to go brush his teeth.

  I was released out of the hospital at 8 but I knew DJ was still asleep...(I had asked his parents if he was gonna be at school)and so he wasn't gonna go I asked them if I could come in and make pancakes for him...

  Well.. that turned out to be a disaster since I hit him with the bowl...

  I began cleaning around the kitchen.I felt soo bad that I had made a mess here.

  I began walking to their cabin when I felt DJ's hand wrap around my waist.I felt his breath on my neck...

  "You smell so good...."He groaned as he softly licked my neck.

  I shivered.His tongue was moist and...Uggg..

"Stop you perv..."

DJ began laughing.

"Wanna get McDonald's instead??"

I literally spun around and looked DJ in the eye...

"HELL YES!!"

He rolled his eyes and went to get clothes on.

"I think you look fine like that..."I said as I sat down in his bed.

"They might give you free breakfast because of you fat,sexy,panther body..."

DJ peeked his head of the bathroom connected to his room...He stared at me as if I was a lunatic...

"What??"

He began laughing.

"Did you say "Fat,sexy panther body"?!?"

"Yes...font you watch Secrets and lies on Abc?!"

He rolled his eyes.

"I can just imagine...Detective Stevens..."

"Damn right..."

He rolled his eyes again and began changing.

Mann...what is up with this boy and eye rolling?!

~After McDonald's~

"You retard..."I said as I slapped DJ on the head...

"What?!"He scowled,"That guy was checking you out and I told him what I had in mind..."

"AND YOU GOT US KICKED OUT OF A DAMN MCDONALD'S!!"

DJ just stared at me..

"Well,sorry for trying to show my love and effection for you..."

I began slowling down..

What??Love and effection?

"Hurry up.."DJ scowled.

He sighed and slowed down. 

"Look...Im sorry...It's just,I don't want you to go and cheat on me..."

Then he muttered,"Just like that bitch Franny..."

"Whos Franny??"

His eyes quickly met mine.

"No one important.."

I bit my cheek so I wouldn't say anything stupid that I was gonna regret...

"Fine then..."

I am planning to make a part two so...don't worry...so just wait till part 2 comes which will probably be out tomorrow...but Anyways...bye for now!