Hiding in the Closet{15}

---Detritus's selfie----

*Tyler*

When 4th period was over I went tried to catch up with Justin. I knew he had P.E. soon so I had to go fast.  "Justin!" I said as I was near him. "What do you want?" He scowled. He sounded mad and having a mad Justin is never the best Justin. "Man,look, I'm sorry. I know you were just trying to help and all.."

He turned around. "What did you say?My hearing aid isn't quite working."  I frowned and looked at him, "I said I'm sorry.Justin smiled. "It's okay Ty." Then he hugged me, almost squishing the shit out of me.. not literally.

"Think..I'm...going to..blow....."He let me go quickly and I started panting. "So....what's the punishment now?" I bit my lip. "Actually..no punishment. Well for me no."  "Hmm, that's good."

Then he bit his lip. He only did that when he knew something. "What is it?" He looked at me. "Whats what? "You know something J. I know that face Justin." His brown eyes widen. "Nahh ahh scrub."  "Justin!", I groaned.

"Fine!" He sighed and pulled me into an empty classroom. He locked he door and leaned against it, " Look.. I think....I think that DJ likes you.."No way...what?DJ....gay?

----

----

*Justin*

Tyler's eyes widen. Shit shit shit not the reaction I wanted. "What?" He asked with a non-humorous laugh. "You heard me..."  "DJ?" "Yeah..." Tyler bursted our laughing. "Oh man! You're insane dude. Shit,what did you take? Hook me the fuck up."

I looked him blood straight in the eye. "Nothing. I'm being serious here Tyler Stevens."  Tyler tilted his head, grinning, "Why do you think that Mr.I-Know-Everything?"

I scoffed, " First of all,I've know DJ for 8 years. Secondly.. don't get me wrong he's stupid and rude ass hell.. but he's never been like this. To anyone Tyler."
" I probably get on his nerves." Tyler's eyes quickly filled with hurt. He chuckled, "Doesn't matter anyways. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. Period."  "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." "Then why do you look hurt saying it? What? Can't convince yourself either?"  "Huh?I'm not hurt and I don't need to convince myself because it's a fact."

Tyler hopped onto one of the desks. I sighed. "You two dipshits are circling around each other.Just tell each other that you two love each other damnit."
Ty laughed. "No way...No one could ever love someone as heartless as DJ. Especially someone like me." He scoffed and looked up at me. "Later man", and with that, he left.

----

----

*Tyler*

I was just waiting for Mr.Devon to finish this stupid ass announcement about this retarded ass essay. Then someone caught my eye...Detritus. Shit!I have to leave quick!The bell rang. I put my stuff into my backpack and tried to run for it but instead I ended up falling flat on my face. "That's why you should tie your shoe lace Einstein."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Shut up Harry Potter." He chuckled and helped me up. "I've been wanting to ask you something, actually." "Oh", I dusted my jeans off, "Umm...ask me what?" "Would you like to go to the movies with me this Saturday?"

I grinned. A date? With this finch piece of ass? Of course! "Umm...I don't know...I have to check my schedule." I teased. Detritus rolled his eyes, " Okay, you do that, but in the meantime, I'll give you my number anyways.."He took my phone from my hand and added his number,not to forget...he took a fucking selfie!

"There." He smiled at me. We ended up walking together out of the classroom.When we got out of there, DJ and his little gang were near some lockers. He looked up and saw me with Detritus. I took the opportunity to make him "jealous"and grabbed Detritus's hand. His eyes filled with hate,sour sour hate. I smiled. Maybe Justin was right.....

Authors note: Hi!!!So have you guys been liking it?!?!I'm thinking of making another story but will it be hard to update 3 stories at once??*sigh*I don't know!!!A special thanks to

Laya_mhe

TronnorFanFic

lovegrave

Thank you!You guys are awesome and nice!Thanks !!!