Hiding in the Closet{30}

Well...We made it to 30!!!!Thank you for the people who vote and comment.But I eagerly want someone to be in this story!It would be so cool to be in a story!So if you want to text me so I can put you I can put you in this story!:)Bye!

*Tyler*

DJ's word  hurt me badly..But if he didn't feel the same then I wasn't gonna force him.

I bit my lip and blinked back tears as I went to the bathroom.

May came to me."Are you ok?"

I ignored her and went to the bathroom.I quickly locked it and sat in the corner,crying my eyeballs out.

Then I heard one of the stalls to open.I got up and quickly wiped away the tears.Fuck,why didn't I check if anyone was here?!

And out came Detritus from the stall.

His eyes softened when he saw me.I froze.Shit....what do I do?

He came to me and hugged me.

"Oh Detritus!"I said as I hugged him back.He put his chin on my head.

"It ok Tyler."

We ended up sitting in the corner.Well I was sitting on his lap while I cried in his chest.

After a while we started watching vines.Vines are the best!We knew we were late for 4th period but we didn't care.

When the vine ended Detritus looked at me.

"See?There's that beautiful smile of yours."

I shyly smiled,looking at the ground.

Detritus's warm fingers went under my chin and lifted it so I was facing him right in the eye.

"He doesn't deserve you Ty."

I looked away.

"I do..."

I turned to face Detritus who smashed his lips against mine.

Oh his lips,how sweet they felt.

I rested on my elbows as Detritus went over me.This his lips went over to my neck.I moaned when he got my soft spot.He began nibbling and licking that spot over and over,and I moaned every time.

Then he unbuckled my belt and took it off.Then came my pants.Then....He slid my boxers off.

My dick was seriously waving at Detritus.

Detritus grinned."Happy to see me?"And his finger brushed my tip.

I moaned as I layed down on my back.

Then Detritus put me in his mouth.H began sucking then his tongue flickered over my tip.I moaned;louder every time he began quickening his pace.

Then I came in his mouth.Detritus then left my hard member and kissed me.Making me taste myself and damn(!) did i taste good!

Then his lifted my shirt,pecking my small abs,Soon enough his tongue flickered over my hard nipple.

"Detritus!"I moaned gasping for breath.

"Your mine Tyler."

And he began kissing my swollen lips.

Team Detritus or Team DJ?!?!?Who do you pick?I don't know about me,it's hard...AHH!