Hiding in the Closet{34}

Hi!I'm still debating on whether I should write a new story or not....Any who,here's chapter 34!Enjoy!;)

2 days later

*Tyler*

I left shitty and horrible.My head ached but those stupid Advils didn't work...Maybe I just have a bad case of broken heart..I sighed.

DJ's words stung like a mother flowering bee....Maybe like a scorpion....I knew I looked bad,cause I felt it,also I have a mirror.

There were dark circles under my eyes,my eyes were vampire red and my cheeks were fluttered red,cause of all the crying.I haven't been to school since Tuesday,when the incident happened and it was Friday today.

I was just glad that my dad was at another city for his job and Emoni was at my grandparents house,68 miles away from here.

I just sat on my bed,crying.I was thinking of changing the colour of my room but it reminds me of mom.I really miss mom,her sand coloured hair,her blue eyes,and her cheerful smile.But those days were gone,and I'm never gonna get them back....Ever....Just like I'm not getting DJ back....

Detritus?

He can suck a dog shit....I hate that twerp now...Fucking fag....But I'm a fag...Fuck!I'm just getting up.

These were my regular chats I had with myself....Constantly....

I haven't showered in 2 days and I feel fine as fuck,but I know that I probably smelled like baby shit....So I got up and got some fresh clothes,got my towel ,my phone and headed towards the bathroom.

I got my phone and went to Spotify,I went and played my J.T  playlist.The song Sexy Back soon came on.I focused on the song as I got undressed.

I'm bringing sexy back.

Yeah!

Them other boys don't know how to act!

Yeah!

When my skin felt the hot water I felt like I numbed up.My body felt soothing and relaxed.Then I actually began bathing.

When I was about finished I got out something I haven't seen in over months.

It looked scary but soothing at the same time.I lightly brushed it against my skin,it felt cool.Then I got it and did it...I got the blade and inserted it into my skin.

The feel of it made me stiffen up a bit but soon I relaxed.

I too it out and cut myself a little under my first cut.The blood frightened me but the feel of the blade in me comforted me

I got out and quickly wrapped a towel around.I carefully examined the cuts.They looked deep,but not to deep to kill me.But what did scare me the most was the blood,so I got a wet cloth and covered them until the blood was soaked into the cloth.

Then I got my phone.But something caught my eye.It was a message from DJ.

I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Disgusting fag....

I licked my chapped lips.

I've been called worst

And I put my phone down and began to change.

I knew you could see the cuts since my shirt wasn't so long so I put on a jacket.Anyway,here in Wisconsin it's cold in August.

I went downstairs and ate an apple.I've barely aten in these past two days,but hey,and apple was still something.

Then I checked the time.

7:37
4 minutes until I leave.I got up and brushed my teeth and got my backpack.I was about to turn off my phone when I got a call.

Justin....

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey kid."

I smiled at his nickname for me...Kid.

"Hey,Whats up?"

"Um...Are you going to school today?"

"Yeah....why?"

"Want a ride?"

"Sure."

"Be there in a bit."

When Justin came I pulled my jacket down and grabbed a hold of it.

"Hey Ty."

"Hi."

Then I got in his car.

"Man Ty......You like awful..."

"Thanks."I mumbled.

Justin bit his lip and drove.

There was silence but it was  awkward silence.

I put the radio up and the song
Prayer in C came on.Today was gonna be a long day....