Hiding in the Closet{41}

Hi!I haven't updated in one day and I feel guilty!!Why?!I have no idea!!Any who...(My catch phrase)Here's chapter 41!£NJ0Y!!

*Tyler*

I got out of Wyatt's car.

"Wanna come in?!"

Wyatt bit his lip on consintration.

"Come on Wyatt!!"

Wyatt sighed before nodding.

"Fine."

I held out my hand and he grabbed it.

Soon it started raining.

Damn bipolar weather..

We began running,all soaked.

When we were under shade I got my backpack and took out my keys.I looked up into Wyatt's eyes.His hair was wet and flat which made him look more attractive.His eyes were pierced on mine.

Then I broke eye contact first.I got the keys and unlocked the door.I entered the house and put my backpack on the couch.I turned around and saw Wyatt looking at a little table there in the hallway.I walked over to him.

He was bending down looking at the pictures on the table.

"Your mom looks like you."Wyatt whispered.

"So you know know where I get my good looks from now.."I joked,pushing the pain aside.

Wyatt smiled.

"I'm hungry."He moaned.

I smiled."Okay,then let's go to the kitchen and I'll make some pasta."

Wyatt broke out into a full smile.

"Sure!"

While I was making some pasta I ended up telling Wyatt about the whole thing with DJ and Detritus..

"You actually did it?!"Wyatt asked surprised.

"Well yeah.."

"Why?"

"Because.."I said shrugging."I was tired of playing games with them."

I heard Wyatt snicker.

I rolled my eyes.

Then I got out 2 plastic plates and put pasta on them.I got 1 cherry coke and 1 normal coke.I put the grey placemats on the table and set the plates.

Wyatt literally raped the pasta with his eyes.

"Dont rape it with your eyes idiot.Just eat it!"

Wyatt looked up and rolled his eyes before eating some.He moaned.

"Mmhhh..It's so good.."

I smiled before eating some.I opened my cherry coke and took a long sop before putting it down.I noticed that Wyatt was looking at my movements.

I just pretend to not see him.

"So..."

"So..."Wyatt said.

"What you wanna do after?"

Wyatts bottom lip stuck out as he thought.

"Mh..We could...Watch anime?"

I looked at him.

"Sure..."

"No!!WAIT!!"

I looked at him.

"Do you have suicide room?"

I furiously nodded my head.I fucking love that movie...That Dominick kid is cute.

"Then let's watch it.."

----

I just loved this movie..It was so good and nice..

We where on the part when Aleksander was dared to kiss Dominick at the party,when I felt something soft on my thigh.

I looked to see Wyatt looking back at me,biting his lip.

I felt him get closer...Or was it me?It was me because Wyatt was still where he was before..

"Why do I want to badly kiss you..."

Wyatt smirked.

"I don't know.."

Then I softly pressed my lips against his,teasing him before pulling away.

Then my attention went back on the TV...

What did I just do?!

But mostly...Why did I do it..