Hiding in the Closet{24}

*DJ*

Tyler lead me to a beautiful part of the park;it had a small pond and you could see the moon's shiny reflection.

We sat down on the wet grass.Tyler rested his head on my shoulder.

"You're bipolar Tyler."I blurted.

He turned to look at me."What?"

"I said that your bipolar."

"How?!''Tyler voiced got a little high pitched.

I chuckled."Well,30 minutes ago you almost killed me...now look at us."

Tyler smiled."But I'm cuter bipolar."

"You wish."

Time passed as we heard the crickets chirp.

"Oh shit!"Tyler said getting up.

"What?"

"Emoni!"

---

---

---

*Tyler*

I quickly got up.Shit!How could I forget my little sister?!

I heard DJ's footsteps behind me.

When we got to the house Emoni was crying in Maybel's lap.

"Tyler!!"She yelped as jumped off Maybel's lap.

"I'm so sorry!"I said hugging her.

Emoni sniffled a bit."It's ok,I get it."

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Well let's cut the cake!"

Emoni tried to squirm from my grip.

"Cake!!!!"She squealed.

Then finally I let her go.She ran to the kitchen along with her little demon friends.

I put the cake onto the table and got the candles. I opened the little packet of candles,I sticked 7 candles into the cake.

Then I lid them up,as soon as I did the light was turned off.The little "angels" crowded around the cake as they saw it with amusement.

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Emoni!

Happy birthday to you.

Then Emoni blew out the candles.As soon as she did the light turned on.

I took out the candles and put them on a extra plate near me.Then I got the knife abd cut the cake.May,Emmett and Justin helped passing them out.

Then I gave them pieces and gave DJ a piece.

Me,May,Emmett,Justin and DJ ate our cake in the dinning table while the "angels" ate on floor or the couch.

Then I felt a hand on my dick.I quickly stiffened up.

I turned around to see DJ who was talking to Emmett but his hand was on my crotch.I'm just glad our backs werent to the children.

Then he unzipped my zipper and unbuttoned the button.His hand grabbed me against my boxers.I bit my lip.

"Are you ok Ty?"May asked.

I quickly nodded.

DJ's rhythm started fastening.I crossed my legs but it didn't work,it felt like I was gonna cum right there and right then.

I got up.

"You guys thirsty?"

"I'll take a coke."Emmett said.

"Mountain Dew."Maybel said.

"Lemonade."Justin said.

Then I left to the kitchen.

"What about DJ?!"Asked Justin before I entered the kitchen.

"He has legs and arms."

"Did you see how mean he is?!"DJ cried.

I grinned and left to the kitchen,swaying my hips.

I knew that got DJ watching.

While pouring the Mountain Dew in a plastic cup I felt someone grab my hip.

"I love the way you sway your lips."DJ whispered in my ear.This he kissed my ear.

Well,not like my ear but that little extra skin where you pierce your ear.Yeah....that..

"Why thank you but it wasn't ment for you."I said turning around so I was facing DJ.

"Who was it ment for then?"DJ asked .He leaned in closer,making my legs wobbly and our noses touch.

"Emmett."I said with a shrug.

DJ's mouth formed an O and his eyebrows lifted up.His expression was a"Are you seriously kidding me?" kind.

"What?"I asked meeting his eyes.

"You're mine and only mine."DJ growled.

"Stingy now are we?"And I turned back around and continued pouring the Mountain Dew in the cup.

I heard DJ teasing scoff and then he said."You know your zipper is still down."and then left.

I felt my eyes widen and then I put the soda down and quickly zipped up ma fly

I grabbed Emmett and Maybel's cup and walked over to the table.I carefully placed them near them,they thanked me.

I turned over to see Justin.His reaction was shocked.

"Wheres mine?!"

"Um.."I said crossing my arms."You have legs boy,go get it."

He pouted but got up and went to the kitchen.When he walked past me he hit my beautiful booty!

I heard Maybel and Emmett cracking up.

"Jerk!"I yelled at Justin.

"Bitch."He muttered back.

I pouted at DJ to do something but he teasingly  ignored me .

Mhh...I thought,I need pay back.For both of these suckers.