Hiding in the Closet{9}

**When you see this you might wanna play Toxic by Britney spears.It brings the mood into that chapter**

*Tyler*

When I woke up I felt something wet on my forehead. I touched it and noticed that it was a wet cloth.

I sighed. My head hurt! I heard little footsteps coming and looked up. Emoni sat down next to me. "Hey bubba."  " Hehe hi Ty."  I felt her take off the wet cloth. Emoni had always wanted to be a nurse. I felt like she got that from mom. She and mom use to watch nursing shows and all that. When ever I got hurt she took care of me, but it was never vice versa. Emoni was independent, she would take care of her own "boo boos".  "How long was I asleep for?"

She looked at my phone and said, " 4 hours"  I looked at my radio clock: 10:20 PM. " Why are you still awake?! Shit did you eat already? Oh God Emon-" "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. Tomorrow is Friday Ty Ty. I have no school and yes I did eat. I had a lunchable."  I sighed. "Right,right. Okay."

I sat up and stretched. "C'mon kiddo,let's put you to sleep." I said taking her hand in mine. "No!Let me sleep with you!I sighed and she took that as a sign to start doing her puppy eyes. "Fine then!"  I scooted over and she laid next to me. Emoni yawned, "Night Ty." After that I heard some light snores.  I closed my eyes and was swallowed by darkness.

---

---

**Tyler's dream**

I was in DJ's house for some weird reason. I got up to leave but.. I stopped. I heard the bathroom door open. DJ came out and dear lord.. he was in a towel. I widen my eyes. He grinned at me. "Like the view?"  " ..love."

He came closer to me and pinned me on the wall. His lips came onto my neck and he began attacking. "Ahh.."I began gasping for breathe, shit, it felt so damn good. He stopped and took off my shirt. "Well well.. someone works out." I bit my lip.

His lips locked into my nipple. He softly began to suck and gentle nibble. "Ahh, DJ." He softly began kissing and nibbling down my chest. I grabbed onto his hair,softly pulling, earning a moan out of him. But before I knew it, he took my jeans off and began stroking, so so softly.
I moaned out.

"Tyler..."

'"Tyler!"

I woke up to find Emoni shaking my shoulders. I came back to reality. It was a dream... "Hi..." I said rubbing my eyes. "Its 8 Tyler!"  "Huh?" "We overslept!It's 8 am!Go shower!" I quickly sat up, "Danmit!"  " Go! GO! I'll go take some clothes out for you." Emoni said. I went to the bathroom and began to shower. All just a dream huh..