Hiding in the Closet{4}

*DJ's POV*

I left that stupid ass scenario. They're evolving;how disgusting can a fag be? But yet, after all that, ya' know.. he's not.. ugly. I was still attracted to him. I WAS STILL ATTRACTED TO HIM!? What the fuck am I saying!? I'm NOT gay! I am NOT capable to like someone of the same gender..

fuck.. I began to pace around the empty hallway.

"You okay?"

I looked up. Oh well lookie here, it was my "adoring" best friend.

"Yes." I muttered before beginning to pace around again. Why the fuck am I so..anxious?

Justin stood there and tilted his head,looking at me. "What? WHAT?" Can't he just leave and suck that kid's cock or something?

"What the hell is your problem with Tyler?"

His name is Tyler? He looks like a Tyler..gay enough..

"Oh well holy Jesus! I think you've heard this story before.. Let's see. When God created the world, he made a MAN and a WOMAN. TWO OPPOSITE GENDERS SO THAT THEY COULD LOVE EACH OTHER. Now, dear Justin, tell me, DOES TYLER LOVE A WOMAN? THE OPPOSITE GENDER? No! No, he doesn't and it's disgusting! DICK! He likes DICK! Not no bouncing tits and wet pussy but hard dick!"

It was silent. "You have problems man." Justin said running a hand through his hair. He looked at me once again and left.

"Asshole!" I yelled.

"Go fuck Franny you dickwad!"

Did he just say that to ME!? I broke up with Franny 8 weeks ago! Not even before school started! 'What's in the past stays in the past DJ', yeah so much for saying that to ME Justin. Fuck this.

The bell rang. I grabbed my shit and started towards the classrooms. I swear, I better get the energy to not kill someone from this school.

-~-
-~-

My first period was history. I fucking hate history but having it first period got it out of the way. The problem wasn't the class, the students,hell maybe a little, but the problem was Mr.Turo. Mr.Turo looked like he's never been laid, he was strict and he always smelled like cat piss, he also, conveniently, always had fur all over his shirts.

I walked over to his classroom, class 403. When I entered I saw that no good bastard's face. His beautiful eyes were shimmering brightly in the sunli- "Are you going to come in Mr.Harold?"

I looked up at Turo. Thanks for that. I grunted and came into the plain classroom. Well fuck, he's in my seat!

"You will be working with Mr.Fame and Mr.Stevens."

I turned to see Emmett and Tyler. Working with the 2 queer? Great! Maybe after this we can go binge watch RuPaul's Drag Race and talk about the boys on the football team.

I put my backpack down and sat in the chair in front of them. Emmett was definitely intimidated while Tyler smiled at me.

"Don't look at me faggot."

"I'm not", he hissed, "I'm looking at Maybel.."

I turned around and saw that Maybel was behind me. When I caught her eyes, we had a stare down but she then gave up, looking back at Turo.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I looked over at Emmett and smiled. "Hey queer." He slowly closed his eyes, gulped and then looked back at me. "Well buddy, you know the drill. I'll write my name on the assignment and you'll do the work. How about that huh?" I grinned.

Tyler looked at me as if I was road kill. I have him the look back. "No, he won't. That's why this is a GROUP project. We are the group and we ALL pitch in."

"Look queerness, lets catch you up to date. No one, and I mean it when I say NO ONE, tells me what to do! Especially someone like you!" I yelled out.

"Well, look at this fuckbag. No one, and I mean it when I say no one, fucking yells at ME and tells ME what to do! I know you may be treated as royalty but you're just trash!"

He was angering me and anyone SANE knew that making me angry was never good. I stared him down, he didn't seem scared. Fucker didn't even bat one eye.

"I will beat your cock sucking ass Stevens!"

"How do you know I just suck? Maybe I even swallow."

He just crossed the line! Everything sort of when in slow motion. I got up from my desk and pulled him down, causing the chair to fall and Tyler to hit his head. I grabbed him by his hair and began punching his face. I felt hands all over trying to stop me. "FUCK OFF!" I got distracted and he pushed me off. I fell back, he stood in front of me and kicked me. He basically knocked out the wind in me.

"Oh, you want to play fag!" I punched him in the stomach. He bit his lip and gave off a little gasp doing so. I stared at him.

"Enough is enough!", Mr.Turo yelled, "If you want to act irrationally and stupidly it will not be in this classroom! Both of you to the office!"

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I opened the door and headed to Ms.Yehsi's office. Fuck this school, fuck that pissy ass teacher and mostly, fuck that queer in that classroom.