Hiding in the Closet{14}

Dedicated to ma Hottpocket Laya_mhe
And my helping hand/biggest fan TronnorFanFic

*Tyler*

I did a little happy dance when the bell rang. Mmh,second period is over, finally.  When I was getting to where my locker was, I noticed that there was a little crowd surrounding it. I gasped as I read what was written in black spray paint over the four lockers.

Fags BURN in HELL TYLER

I soon heard whispers start behind me. Stop. Shut up. STOP. I turned around, "What the hell are you guys doing here?!"I snapped at the crowd, "Leave! Go do your own shit!"
The crowd moved as soon as Justin came, he gasped as soon as he saw it. I looked back at him. "Tyler, calm down.."  "Calm down?!" I yelled. "My fucking locker is spray painted Justin! Do you know see what it says!? What do you want me to do? Have fucking tea with the queen of London?!"

Justin grabbed my arm with a tight grip. "Calm the fuck down idiot!"  "You know what I'm going to do?"  Justin sighed and let go off my arm. "What?"  I laughed as my eyes started watering, "I''M GOIG TO KILL THAT BASTARD!" I took off running to DJ's locker.

"TYLER! TYLER! Fuck." Justin screamed behind me. When I reached him his back was facing me. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around and did not fucking hesitate to punching him in the face. He turned around to face me, "What the fuck?" "Nice surprise you left me buddy!" DJ spit some blood on the floor and grinned. "Thanks. Took time and was done with lots of love." "Fuck you! FUCK YOU! ROT IN HELL YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

I felt someone hold me, I turned around and saw it was Justin, and he did it right in time because soon I heard heels.Ms.Yehsi appeared in front of us. "Both of you!Let's go!" Then
she grabbed DJ and I was still in Justin's grip. They held us like of we were prisoners.

Before Justin left he whispered. "Calm down kid. DJ isn't worth it. Remember that." Then he left the office. Ms.Yehsi looked at DJ then me. "Are you two aware that what you guys did was completely,utterly, WITHOUT A DOUBT INCORRECT?" 

"Yeah", I muttered. She slammed her hands against the desk. I jumped. "Then why do it?" "Because this jackass-" She gave me a mean ass look.  I sighed, " Because..DJ decided to leave me a beautiful gift on my locker. Shall we tell her DJ!? Mmh! 'Fags burn in hell'!What do you want me to do?Give him an award?"

Ms.Yehsi looked at DJ and deeply sighed,rubbing her temples, "Why do it DJ?"
"Why not, not like its not true." "DJ", she began, "everyone has problems outside of school.We don't need problems in this hell as well.DJ rolled his eyes.

"Do you know if this.. this immature and stupid thing hurt his feelings? Answer DJ! Do you know?" DJ leaned in closer to Ms.Yehsi.
"Oh..it sure did!Queerness here is as fragile as a girl and frankly, I don't give a rats ass that it hurt him." He turned back and glared at me. I mentally flipped him off.

"Apologize."  "No." "I was asking you to do, I was telling you." "No, I'm not doing it."  "Then I will tell Coach Jersey to not let you play soccer this year.His brows furrowed together. "You can't just fucking do that!" Ms.Yehsi leaned in, "You just wait and see." DJ looked at me. "I'm sorry."  "Now leave.. both of you!"

We got up and left her sight.When I went back to my locker Terris,the janitor, was cleaning it. " Thanks T", I muttered. "No problem young man." He replied giving me a warm smile.

I got my backpack and headed towards the science lab. Drop a bomb on me and let me die.

Ok so...who liked mean Tay-Tay?I know his not so nice....But it's ok Terris is cleaning it up.

Right?*looks into window of Flower Gate high school where Terris is cleaning*

*Terris turns around,sees moi and then calls 911*

"Some body call 911!"

*Cops come*

"Crap!!!!"*Runs for it*

''You'll never catch me!"

*hits pole*

Well that was a version of me in the story but Cookie style xxWhoAteMyCookiexx