Hiding in the Closet{28}

This is my first pov for Maybel so I don't know if it was shitty or not....Sorry. :/

*Maybel's pov*

I woke up to the sound of screams.

"DJ!DJ!DJ!"

I slightly opened my eyes.

I found Emmett to my right snoring lightly.I smiled to myself;my boyfriend...

Then I remembered the screams.I rubbed my eyes as I sat up,I found Tyler on the floor crying and Justin whispered to him as Tyler's dad paced around the room.

"Leave me alone!"Tyler screamed as he cried.

Then he got up,pushing Justin on the floor and ran up the stairs.Then the door was slammed close.

I got up and kneeled down with Justin.

"What happened?"

His breaths became light as he told me the story between Tyler,DJ and Tyler's dad.

When Justin finished I felt bad for both of them;after so long of crushing on DJ ,Tyler now dated him and now he's by himself again.

I got up and went to Tyler's dad,Steven,and said.

"I'll go talk to him Steven,don't worry.I'll TRY to fix this.."

Steven smiled sadly."Thank you May.You are a Tyler's best friend."

I smiled."Thank you."

And I went up the stairs.There were so many rooms so I went to the one with a lot of noise,and surely enough there was Tyler crying while he listened to music on his headphones.

I knocked on the mint coloured wall next to me.

Tyler looked up.His soft cheeks were all red and puffy.A few little tears dropped as he looked at his phone again.

"You watching porn or something?"

Tyler looked up with a small,very sad smile.

"Come here and see."

I walked to his bed and gasped as I saw what was laying around his bed.

There were blades all around him.

Tyler looked at me and began to sob.

"Oh May!"He cried as he layed back.

I carefully got the blades and put them on his drawer and sat next to him.

I pulled him into the crook of my neck but he wouldn't budge.Then he did and he sobbed on my neck.

"Why..."The words got stuck in my throat.

"When  I was 13."Tyler began."I came out as gay to my middle school.Everyone called me cock sucker,faggot,queer and alot of other things.But my mom helped me with this.But when..."

Tyler cried a bit before saying."But when my mom died all of our world's crashed.I began cutting,dad was in alcohol and Emoni was being a brat.We barely ate and went out.Then we went to therapy.We were there for a couple of months before we got our shit together,and now....we're here..."

I smiled as I hugged Tyler tighter.Who knew that Tyler was suicidal...I mean,this sweet little kid was a suicidal,but everyone has had a bad past.

I hugged Tyler tighter.

"He's not coming back is he?"

I sighed."I...I don't know Ty..But I hope so,he's your other side."

Tyler humourlessly chuckled."Yeah.."

Ans soon enough sleep washed over us both.

*Tyler*

-Morning-

I woke up to bird's chirping.I opened my eyes.My head felt like it had been struck by lightning 100 times.I put a hand over my head as I sighed;Memories flooded over me.

I slowly got up,the room was spinning around.I got ny phone and checked it.No calls no messages.He's never coming back is he?

I layed back down.Then the bed sunk down as someone sat down.I lifted my head to see Emoni there.Ahh my little nurse/sister.

She was smiling."Hi Tay Tay!"

"Hi...Did you hear what happened?"

Emoni sadly smiled."Yeah...I overheard Justin and daddy talking about it."

I sighed."Wait....Justin's here?!"

"Yup and so is Emmett and Maybel,they are worried about you."

I smiled.My friends do care about me.

"Bring them up..."

Emoni smiled."And my gifts too?!"

"Sure bubba."

And for the rest of the day until 12 we were seeing Emoni's gifts and playing with them inappropriatetly when she went to the kitchen or bathroom.

But this question came into my head and stayed in there.

DJ's never coming back is he?

My heart felt like there was a hole in it ,I knew the answer sadly.

My heart ached along with my head.

This was temporarily like he had said!DJ wasn't kidding!But it's also my dad's fault.

My heart ached even more for thinking it over.That hole was gonna stay there forever,cause I lost my other side.....

I know!Sad and depressing!Sorry!