Hiding in the Closet{17}

*Tyler*

When we got to Detritus's house I shivered; not because it was cold outside but because I was imagining what dirty things me and Detritus would do. "You coming?", Detritus asked. His voice broke my train of thoughts.
I smiled, "Sure."

When I got to the door Detritus slightly grinded against me. I bit my lip to not moan.
"Come on", Detritus hissed, "moan.I like when you make that sexy noise." Then he grinded against me again.But this time harder, so much harder. So hard that my crotch hit the door.I moaned throwing my head back. "There it is.That amazing moan of yours." I took the keys out of Detritus's pocket and then opened the door.

When we got inside Detritus pushed me on the couch and hovered over me, began to kiss my neck. "Wow...This is magical."

I looked up and saw a girl eating ice cream on the kitchen table. She looked 13 or so. Detritus got off me and scowled at her. "Leave Love."
"No!" "Then watch your back." The girls eyes widen and then she left running.

He got on top of me, taking my shirt off, " Let's finish what we started, yeah?" He began to kiss me again.

Hi!I need someone to play Love,Detritus's sister!Got anyone in mind???Thanks for reading!!!☕☎✂