Chapter 15

Ahn Veronica's POV

It's the second day.

I munched on the cheese sandwich while taking in the fresh morning air, the chattering around, and also spotted the group of girls from the bus garage who surrounded Jimin the other day. Not trying to be mean, but it seems like they have sworn to depend their life on those make-up. It's only 7:30am....or maybe I was just being judgemental since Jimin is around them again.

A player will never change its spot. I reminded myself again.

A sudden flick hit me hard on the forehead. "You're doing it again, your eyebrows. Told you it will wrinkle easily" A wild jungkook appeared and sat beside me. "Had a good sleep?" I nodded to his question as looked around him, and spotted Jimin around those girls. "Ah...Jealousy" He smirked.

"W-what are you talking about" I faked a chuckle, "I don't really care" I shrugged, and took another bite of my sandwich.

"Whatever floats your boat, Vera" He said. "Just so you know, the two of you are frustrating to watch" He added, and quickly ate his sandwich as well.

"Are you in rush?" I questioned, Since jungkook looks as if he's all over the place, trying to eat--swallow and drink at the same time

"Very perceptive, as always" Jungkook ruffled my hair playfully, "I have to brief on a group of people who had checked into the camp this morning in about 5 minutes" He looked at his watch.

"Another group?" Jimin came and joined the conversation. So he's done with girls now huh!

"Yeah, a group of teachers from tuition centre. I hope there's a hot chick there" Jungkook laughed heartily to himself, being so satisfied with his own words. "Okay, gotta go. See you guys around" Jungkook quickly stood up. He patted jimin on the shoulder before jungkook turned and bent down until it reaches my eye level. He stared at my lips intensely, before he spoke. "There's bread crumbs on you" He swiftly swipe his thumb over my lips. Gaining a surprised Jimin to widen his eyes upon Jungkook's action, while jungkook had a hearty chuckle before he ran off and left us alone.

Jimin's and my eyes met coincidentally, resulting in a slight thump of my heartbeat. I looked away. Just looking at him reminds me of his flirty nature. I'm reluctant to speak to the guy who just spent his time having fun with other girls. He should have stayed there with them.

Okay...no. I'm taking my words back. It's good he's here.

No, but seriously, why did he even bother coming here since he was having fun there?

These thoughts annoyed me, I couldn't make up my mind.

"I'm taking a stroll" I said and started walking away.

"I'll accompany you" He said.

"No, it's fine" I waved him off, "You can just...talk to other girls" I shrugged nonchalantly.