Chapter 22

Ahn Veronica's POV

"Deadpool was hilarious!" I squealed, as Taehyung and I made our way out of the theatre in search of a cafe to chill. This may look like a date, but no. It's actually not. We just happened to be texting and talking about Jimin, when both of us started talking about comic heroes and it turned out that we were both fans of it. I was more into DC comics while him being the marvel fan. Both of us got too excited and suddenly, we were discussing about deadpool and Taehyung was raving about how awesome it was. Thirty minutes later he told me he got two tickets for both of us. It was impromptu but I said "Yes!" immediately.

"I told you Deadpool was so much better than your Batman!" He said excitedly while we walked through the streets

"I told you Deadpool was so much better than your Batman!" He said excitedly while we walked through the streets. It's valentine's day today and it certainly did make finding a place for two times tougher since couples are everywhere. "Hey, don't talk bad about mine!" I rebutted.

There were so many things that I've learned today about Taehyung and it isn't exactly any good ones. I never had to pity myself for not having a partner on this day usually, but sadly, I kind of feel disappointed today. But again it's not bad as Taehyung's life if it were to be compared. I happened to learn that the reason why he wasn't interested in any other girls, wasn't because he's gay or that his standards for girls were too high; It was simply just because of a woman--The love of his life had died about two years ago. Taehyung didn't really go in depth about the story but briefly, it was because she went hiking with her friends in some moutain. The weather turned bad, she slipped and tumbled down the hill. By the time her body was found, she couldn't be saved. Tae skipped the rest of the information and I didn't probe further since he looked sad the moment he started talking about it. But he made one point straight--That he couldn't move on; unable to move on, and he didn't want to move on. He loved her, and he didn't want any other girls. I would have advised him not to dwell in that, but I don't think I have the right to tell him what to do yet...

Anyway we are just going to have our lunch together before he goes to her grave and pay her a visit. He said it was a yearly thing for him; for the past two years.

***********

Park Jimin's POV

I was in a good mood. I was eating my brunch with relish when I woke up remembering what had happened last night. The night I was at the bar with jungkook and the events that took place after that. I remembered Veronica dragging me to bed and I remembered leaning inwards towards her to kiss her..Until all the memories stopped there and I couldn't remember anything after that. It still left me thinking if we kissed...or did we not?

Which reminds me, "I haven't seen her all day yet. Is she sleeping in?" I asked my team worker and drank on my water.

"No sir, Ms Ahn is out with her male friend named Kim taehyung. He came by earlier this afternoon to fetch Ms Ahn" He informed.

I choked the moment I heard that name. "What do you mean she's out with him!?" I managed to cough out, "You mean like a date? Only the two of them?"

"It seems that way, Sir" He nodded. My heart burned with jealousy.

"Did they say where they were going?" He shook his head and my heart throbbed even more than it already it.

"Have the car readied within 15 minutes. I am going to follow them" I instructed and quickly rushed up to my room to shower, while I dialled Jungkook to send me Taehyung's mobile number.

"Where are you?" I spoke immediately when the line got connected. Fuck the 'Hello'

"Who is this?" Taehyung answered.

"Park Jimin, Now tell me where the hell are you? Are you still with Veronica?"

He chuckled, "Did you call because you were worried? We are going to a Marine walk hotel to-"

"What the fuck" I scowled and ended the call. Hotel!? I underestimated this dude.

***********

Within 25minutes 57 seconds and 28 milli-seconds, I am here at the entrance of Marine walk hotel

Within 25minutes 57 seconds and 28 milli-seconds, I am here at the entrance of Marine walk hotel. I need someone to tell me why am I actually here. Why did I even make the rash decision to come here? Clearly, I told her she meant nothing. But now... All the things that I'm doing doesn't even make any sense to me at all.

I checked with the receptionist for any guest under name "Kim Taehyung", but apparently, the hotel couldn't divulge their guest information due to confidentiality. My phone beeped, signalling an incoming call.

Kim Taehyung's number on the called ID screen.

"What's the worry? We are at the cafeteria" He started, "Look up" and I did. There, he was waving down to me. That Kid...Who does he think he is? And that smirk on his face. I so wish I could wiped them away.

***********

a/n

Whom do you like more? DC or Marvels?