Chapter 16

Ahn Veronica's POV

Kiss...We kissed....

My lips... We kissed....We did it..yes

We did..We kissed. our lips... touched...yes... it did.

My mind whirled, making incoherent short sentences inside my head. My eyes shifty yet spacing out to nowhere in particular. There are so many questions in  my head that are left unanswered as I lay there motionless, looking up to meet his face-- hanging above mine after our kiss.

How should I react? What should I be saying? Should I say something at all? I don't particularly hate this kiss even though it's a little rough...I mean, I do enjoy it...so-

Oh my god, what am i even blabbering about? This kiss messed me up so badly on the inside.

All because of him. This man whose head is still hovering above me, looking down at me and my lips. Frustrated, I pushed him with all my might, which surprisingly made him stumble and messily, fell right down to the floor on his back. Something I didn't expect.

Jimin groaned, as I quickly sat right up on the bed and tried to ask if he's alright. But instead, he ended up grabbing my arms and pulled me down to him. I gracefully tripped on his legs and fell right on top of him. Once again, my mind were all over the place. Hastily, and fluttered at the same time, I tried getting up. However his grip tightened on both of my arms; holding me down close to his body. In that instance, it feels like billions of my nerve were spiked up, firing rapidly throughout my body.

His body in contact with mine-- I feel like I've just eaten candy floss and it's melting in my mouth. Stop it, Veronica. This is not the time to compare him to a candy floss.

He looked at me longingly, as I did to him-- not longingly--but curiously. He leans in close, the same time my heart starts throbbing furiously. Before I knew it, I found myself closing my eyes reflexively. The waiting...for his lips to touch mine again--I couldn't comprehend it. But it gave me an insatiable pleasure. Oh how my body couldn't fake it either, that I turned all jelly-- and let myself be attached to him; too weak to even get up.

I wait...

and waited...

As his breath and scent gets nearer every millisecond. My heartbeat thumping faster and faster...

"Everybody, please assemble outside now!" Jungkook shouted from the outside using the microphone.

We pulled away from each other immediately and sat right up on the floor. For some reason, I feel like cursing Jungkook. We almost kissed again, if it weren't for jungkook. What? Am I expecting for it?

I covered my mouth instantly upon realisation. The 'butterflies' in my tummy flying around like bullets were shot all over. I could feel it so strongly. I looked over to him who's still sitting beside me, looking at me.

"Out-" I started, trying not to make it awkward. "We should be-" I tried to regain back my power to speak properly, "We need to be outside. Jungkook said" I gave up trying, and got up on the floor. Pacing clumsily between left and right in the tent, flustered; and at the same time trying to think  if i needed to bring something outside... Or if I looked okay, with having no sense of direction and not knowing if I should just go out and leave first or wait for jimin and leave the tent together. I don't know anything right now, but one thing for sure, I am too embarassed right now to be in one room with him.

He chuckled lightly, and grabbed my arms and took me out of the tent. The people around from the other department looked at us-- some of them surprised to see Jimin's hands on my arms, while some of the girls looked at me with so much distaste.

Jungkook stood up on the top of the boulder, checking to see if everyone had already assembled before his eyes landed on me and Jimin. He raised his eyebrows, before he squinted his eyes and zoomed right in to Jimin's hand on mine-- just like everybody else. "You guys decided to show some skinship now-" He started with a smirk, but his eyes focused on our faces.

I wriggled out of Jimin's grasp before more people sees it. Although the whispers probably travelled far by now. Jimin frowned down at me upon losing our contact.

"What happened to both of your lips?" Jungkook asked, disturbing my thoughts on how other's might view me. Lips? huh? I touched my lips...

"We kissed" Jimin answered simply, and my head shot right to the left and glared at him.

Jungkook smiled, "I'd like to know HOW this happened but now isn't the good time" He looked between me and Jimin, "So the two of you have lots of explaining to do-"

"If it weren't for your calling, we would have a second kiss by now" Jimin grumbled and complained. My head shot towards him again.

"Why are you telling him all these?" I frowned.

"Why not?" He questioned back. We both wanted it, don't deny-"

I scowled while listening to him. "Right, you guys are already arguing like a married couple. I'm just going to disappear from here and let you two continue" Jungkook commented and walked back to do his job as trainor.

Well...yeah. I mean i guess I wanted more too. I thought back about the first kiss...The explosion of feelings still vividly stuck inside my head. Its fast, abrupt...then it was over too fast. Even though that few seconds of kissing-- I giggled internally and bit my lips in embarassment--It was... good

So this is what happens when Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin and adrenaline feels like when triggered. The hormones that are released and work together to get this feeling....hmm. It's addictive.

"...We'll be doing the activities with other group tomorrow" was the last thing said by Jungkook. What other group? The ones he mentioned from tuition centre?

*********