27. "god of lies tongue-tied"

"So what are we dealing with?" Cap crossed his arms and assessed what just happened.

"Well hell your answer is as good as mine. All I remember was making a joke and patting Loki and then I was gone." You shrugged.

"What is this being You speak of?" Thor chimed in.

"It possessed you. It wasn't your usual magic." Loki added.

You paused thinking about the moment you were in the coma. This being was disguised as you but by the way it moved and spoke. It seemed like a feminine being with a vendetta. Whoever it is, they have bad blood with Loki.

"Well. I don't know. When I met the being, it was disguised as me. But- they seemed to know Loki." You looked to him and everyone looked to the trickster as well.

"I'm not surprised. I'm a very popular god to many." Loki arrogantly shrugged.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm serious Loki she wants you dead. I don't know who you pissed off but I don't appreciate being a vessel of destruction again."

"Damn." Loki tensed. Then his face dropped. "Destruction you say...."

"Yes destructio-" and before you could say anything else he was gone.  "Where did he just go off too?" You looked to Thor who was trying to think.

"LOKI!" you yelled as you marched to the launch pad. "LOKI GET YOUR BITCHASS HERE!" 

"Y/n? What are you doing..." Steve carefully walked up to you.

"Something stupid." you said giving a wicked grin.

That's when you took out an Asgardian souvenir you borrowed. A small glass bottle containing something you did not know of. But you knew it was bad enough to have a skull on it. You popped the cork and put it to your lips. That's when Thor realized what you had and he nearly stumbled to get to you.

But before you could get a drop out the man of the hour appeared two inches from you and grabbed the glass from your hand and made it vanish into the air in a second.

You looked up at him with his messy black hair in his face and a look of concern and focus. He grabbed both your arms as to make sure you were okay.

"Well, that worked better than I thought." You huffed.

"Are you mad? Do you even know what that was? How did you even get that? Y/n why-" Loki was frantic as no one had seen before.

"Loki, I wasnt going to drink it. Just trying to get you to get back here and let us in the loop before you go off to funky town without us." You poked him in the chest making him cringe a little.

"It was just a hunch." loki looked to Thor nervously.

"And that would be-" you looked at the brothers.

Nat was gauging them as well and she squinted and looked at loki.

"What is it loki... dont tell me its an angry ex of yours." Nat glared.

The gods were silent.

"I thought she was dealt with Loki." Thor spoke In a deep warning tone. 

You didn't even know how to feel either. You were just starting the like the man. Now he has a crazy ex trying to kill both of you? 

"She..." Loki for once was stuck.

"Wow. A women who can make the god of lies tongue-tied." You crossed your arms in disbelief.

"Y/n listen. I can assure you my love, You have my heart. Know that." He said grabbing your hand.

Thor was angry. He knew more about this women and what loki was saying. There's more to the story you could feel it. You could tell what loki was saying to you held true. However, by Thors reaction there was more meaning in between his words than you could decipher.

"So, who is she?" Steve asked breaking the silence.

"We dont speak her name." Thor glared to loki. "We call her the witch of the iron wood and bringer of grief. She's a giant as Loki is from Jotunheim. Which also gives her the ability to shapeshift. Much like loki she is a very powerful sorceress and an angry one she is."

Thors tone made everyone tense.

But curiosity got the best of you and you tried using your magic to see her in thors mind. Thors mind was strong which was understandable having Loki as a brother. You did manage to see a short glimpse of the woman with power surging from her body, her red hair billowing, and her piecing blue eyes going straight through you. It was enough to make you stumble.

Like that you couldnt breath. It was like someone had a hand around your throat.

You let out a monstrous growl as your magic swirled again.

"Is it happening again?" wanda whispered.

"No." You gasped. "I just- She- that's- it." You blew steam from your nose. You figured the bitch is a frosty lets heat her up. So you ran out and shifted into your dragon self and took flight. Letting your skin boil. Just like that you had instant relief from the witch.

You landed back down now towering over everyone and looked to loki and gazed upon him to communicate telepathically. 

"The hag wants a war. A war she shall have"