13. Frogs & a hydra wannabe part 1

Blood. That's all You taste right now.

You groaned in slight pain,"Honestly, couldn't you leave my face alone?"

Your comment led to another hard punch to your face. A loud crack echoed in the damp room.

You hissed in pain as your nose burned, "I'm guessing that was the wrong thing to say."

You sensed  one of the men walked up to you. This moron was trying to interrogate you. What an idiot.

"Tell us where the soldier is and we'll leave that pretty face of yours alone." A Russian man said as he put a hand on your cheek.

You gave a lazy smirk, "Take this blindfold off and I'll tell ya."

You heard the man give an irritated sigh. It was silent. You couldn't read him. You were pretty much stuck. They had tech to block most of your useful powers. But they couldn't stop your sarcasm.

He gave a dark chuckle, "You'll talk. I'm sure hydra wants you back."

You stilled. This can't be happening.

"Ah. Now I have your attention." He chuckled as You tugged on the shackles that held your arms on the chairs arm rests.

"You see, we want the soldier now. Since you can't be controlled. But if we handed you off to hydra in return for assistance in getting the soldier- now that actually sounds like a brilliant idea. Hydra will use you, find a way to control you, wreak havoc. And with your knowledge you'd be a great asset to both of us."

Now pause. 

You're probably wondering how exactly You got in this situation. Let's backtrack-

 It all started when-

"Do you really think that's normal?" Clint tilted his head.

You stood next to him in the same analyzing fashion, "I don't know but... I'm not sure if I should be repulsed or amused."

We had been staring at another of Loki's antics gone array.

"It stinks..." nat states the obvious.

"...its Thor..." you deadpanned.

"Well get him off my carpets." Tony pointed.

"Are you gonna grab him or-" you looked at tony sarcastically.

"No! You do it." He argued back.

"No. Absolutely not. Clint you grab him." You nudged clint.

"No way. Ide rather go back to the circus." He mumbled.

"You were in the circus?" You scoffed.

"Yeah It was when I-"

"Guys! Focus." Nat snapped.

"Right. Have loki do it... where is loki anyway?" You looked around.

Everyone looked at each other and back at... Thor...or what was supposed to be Thor.

"LOKI!!" You yelled. "HEY FROSTY!!" You yelled again. "HEY PRETTY BOY!"

A flash of green light appeared and there stood loki.

"So you think I'm pretty?" He gave a wicked smile.

You sighed and shook your head, "Loki fix Thor...now."

"Oh dear. I must've forgotten the spell." He said dryly. "He's also quite better this way in my opinion." He said as he walked closer to the group.