14. Frogs & a hydra wannabe part 2

*Previously...*

"We need to leave. " you said in a low voice to Steve.

"What was that?" He looked at you in concern.

"Poison."

/ / / / / / / / /

"Are you alright?" cap asked.

"Better than you'll be if these are injected into you." you were seething. These people putting your life at risk was different when they put your new family at risk.

Mama bear mode activated.

"Just stay behind my wings." you ordered.

Two more darts were shot at you and were starting to sting.

You started taking steps back trying to move away from the oncoming assailants.

"Y/n!" you heard clints voice ring out. You snapped your head towards him and noticed more soldiers from the other directions.

As fast as you could you wrapped your black wings around your friends almost like a hug.

Thats when they rained fire with poison ammo.

"We need. to get. him. out." you gritted in pain.

"How? " cap asked as he used his shield to cover our heads.

You thought for a second trying to think of a plan.

"Tony!" you tried getting his attention.

Tony was shooting beams at them above us.

"Yes dear!?" he said while shooting.

"I need. You to- AH- I need you- to fly bucky out!" you forced out. The poison was wrecking your body now.

"I cant leave you here!" he said looking down at you for a second.

"You have to Tony! Please!" you felt your wings growing numb from the toxins.

"Tony." Cap said softly. Steve cared about Bucky. He couldnt let his best friend go back to HYDRA. He knew you would have a better chance against them then bucky would.

Tony was silent as he debated, then flew down into the huddle.

"Alright barnes thank you for choosing air stark. Ready for take off?"

"Y/n i cant leave you here." bucky face was angry, hurt, and frustrated.

"You need to- you need to- jesus- You need to Go. Now. We'll be ok. Go." you begged in pain.

Tony grabbed him and flew out breaking the ceiling and flying out of the facility.

You gave a slight sigh of relief and looked at your team. Nat kept peaking out of the huddle to shoot, same with clint, You and Cap were shielding everyone. Wanda used her powers and shielded herself while tried taking people out. Thor and loki were fighting but the poison was slowing them down as well .But there were too many.

You guessed you had over fifty darts in you by now- maybe more.

You felt yourself slipping as it got harder to hold your wings up.

They grew heavier, and heavier, your body burned and your nerves stung.

Then as one more dart hit your neck everything started to blur.

"Im...sorry..." you managed to say as you slowly felt your wings go slack and your heart slow.

You felt someone catch you and darkness welcomed you...