28. The Witch of Ironwood

"War." the blood haired women hummed as she gazed upon the dragon. "Isnt that always what it comes down to with these asgardians. In the end we win anyways. My children will face their own fates one day with the gods who wronged them... but I- well, the god who wronged me will pay. The woman he loves will kill him. Because if i cant have him... you know the rest."

"What of the girl?"

"Oh shes mine. Ill take great pleasure killing her slowly after she has watched him die at her hands." She walked to her herbs before continuing.

"Loki didnt follow through with his plans you know. He was so close to becoming king of all the nine realms... and then she returned. Turned him into clay. Then took him from me."

"Not to be insensitive Milady, weren't the two of you done for?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! Sure we parted ways but we rekindled... or so I thought."

"Now what is your plan?"

"I need more control, she's strong, and she's fighting back." The women looked to her hand at which was burnt. She paced back and forth conjuring different ideas and pausing when it came to her.

"We're taking a trip to Hel, I have an idea."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah my dear mother." Hel sat on her throne watching the women walk down.

"Hel, my darling, I love what you've done with the place. Gloomy and dark as always."

Hel rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers lighting all the torches in the room.

"What do you want mother, I am a little busy here managing souls and by souls I mean the souls father has managed to kill. Bauldr is the most annoying arrogant son of a- right anyway what is it you need?"

"How would you feel having your father here. In hel."

"No. Ide rather give that man eternal life than have him down here with me." Hel gets up and walked down to the women.

"What about his love interest?"

This catches Hels attention, "Love interest you say?"

"You could keep her here trapped forever."

Hel pondered on the idea. She could use her life force for many things down here. All while torturing her father by separating his love.

"What's the plan?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at the compound you cooled off and were in the hallway waiting for loki and thor to finish their conversation.

Once the yelling stopped loki stormed out and you yanked him back to you.

"Y/n."

"Loki."

"Her name is Angrboda."

The name you so deeply wanted to know. Angrboda. Giantess, Witch of Ironwood, Mother of Monsters.

"I figured."

Lokis face contorted in confusion.

"You forget youre part of mythology. Shes the mother of your children."

"Yes."

"The women you snuck out to while you were married to a goddess known for loyalty."

"...yes."

"Its not that I dont trust you. I think youve changed in a way. But something happened to trigger her."

"It was-"

"And I dont want to know. From here foward I will trust you. If you falter now, you will lose my trust loki."

Loki looked at you and stepped closer.

"You have my every word my love." He reassured you as he drew you into a long kiss.

Loki's kisses were gentle but hungry. Youve never felt anything like it before. Quite literally...

He kissed your lips and down your neck.

"No one will ever harm you. Do you understand me." he looked down to you kissing you one more time.

"How do you know?"

Loki held your face in his hands put his forehead to yours.

"Because you're mine now."