3. ~5 in the freaking morning~

It's been two weeks since you've moved in and you love your brother but... at this point you wouldn't mind driving a dagger through his face. You've thought of everything to try and escape him but the both of you have had the same training and it was practically impossible.

Bucky has been overwhelmingly protective of you (especially around Loki and Tony) and has been trying to catch up with lost time which meant never leaving your side unless necessary.

Currently it's morning more specifically 5 in the freaking morning. Why were you up? It could be that you've reached the healthy amount of sleep needed and your body has awoken... or... It could be the loud voices of the avengers shouting at each other all while the helicopter on the helipad is running.

"That's it...I'm gonna kill someone today...yeah...Murderer sounds like a fun thing to do right about now." You said to yourself as you lay on your bed on your back staring at the ceiling.

You hop out of bed in your pajamas without thinking about what pajamas you were wearing. But that didn't matter at the moment because all you wanted right now was sleep and someone's blood on your hands.

You marched right to the epicenter of commotion in the living room.

"CLINT IF YOU DONT BRING MORE ARROWS THEN IM GONNA TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU DID IN BUDAPEST!" yelled Natasha.

Clint face contorted with anger, "THATS NOT FAIR! MY QUIVER CAN ONLY HOLD 12 ARROWS! YOU KNOW THAT!"

"THEN ILL MAKE SPACE FOR MORE WHEN I SHOVE A COUPLE UP YOUR-"

"WOAH! GUYS THATS ENOUGH!" Steve interrupted. "WE NEED TO HEAD OUT NOW!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!?" Tony shouted.

"Guys can we calm down please?" Bruce whispered.

"BUCKY WHERE MY WINGS?!" Falcon shouted.

"WHY SHOULD I KNOW?! IM NOT A BIRD SUIT LOCATOR ASK CLINT!" Bucky points to clint.

Clint shook his head, "I should have stayed in retirement..." he mumbled.

"OH THATS HOW IT IS?!" Falcon responded to Bucky as he stepped closer.

Bucky nods "YEAH THATS HOW IT IS! GOTTA A PROBLEM?"

"YEAH I GOTTA PROBLEM!" Falcon said as he pushed your brother.

"MR. STARK IM SORRY IM LATE!" spider boy yells as he swings in.

"OH HELL NO!" Bucky and Falcon say at the same time as the point to Spider-Man.

"KID WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PUNCTUALITY?" Tony yelled.

"WHY IS HE HERE?!" Falcon yelled at Tony.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM PIGION WINGS?" Tony yelled at Falcon.

"Oh HES GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS!" Bucky responded.

"THATS IT!"Falcon yelled.

Then everyone erupted into more chaos.

"ATTENTION ALL AVENGING IDIOTS!" You yelled as a fire raged in you. Everyone froze and and went silent as their faces paled. Your face was red and you had murder raging in your eyes.

You give a sinister smile before you begin speaking which causes everyone to tense even Natasha.

"You woke me up..." you say bluntly. "Do you know what happened to the last idiot who woke me up early?" Everyone was hardly breathing around you. "He died... so if anyone wants to be the sacrifice of the group now is the time to volunteer as tribute to satisfy by blood-thirst."

Falcon was the first to shove Bucky towards you. "Do something." He whispered to Bucky.

"Y/N... sister...my only relative ?" Bucky said as his voice wavered under your glare. "Let's sort this out without bloodshed?" He looked at you.

"Fine." You smiled. "I want everyone who was yelling to leave now for your missions and take my stupid brother with you." You say shoving your brother back to his pack of wild idiots.

"But that would leave you with Loki and Thor" he said worriedly.

"And me..." Bruce pointed out.

"Does it look like I care Barnes." Your face said it all and to top it off with calling him by his last name practically made everyone, including him to sprint towards the helicopter.

You took a breath and calmed down. You were wide awake and there was no hope in going back into your hibernation. So you went to the kitchen to make some tea for yourself all while Thor, Loki, and Bruce watch as you continue as nothing happened.

"I-I'll be in the lab.." Bruce awkwardly stated as he left the room.

You grabbed a mug and poured some water into it then proceeded to heat it up with your powers.

Loki and Thor watched you with confusion and interest. Then after you had finished adding in some sugar, you turned around with your mug as you took a sip to meet the eyes of two confused and handsome gods.

"What?" You Asked.

Thor snapped out of his daze, "Nothing at all, right brother?" Silence."Right? Brother?" Thor elbowed Loki. Loki paled as he was caught staring.

Loki cleared his throat, "do um... do all Midgardians wear that?" He pointed to you.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and looked at what you were wearing.

Spandex shorts and a sports bra. Wonderful choice.

"Is there a problem?" You Asked like it was nothing but in the inside you where cursing to yourself that you forgot you lived with people now...but the other half of you couldn't care less.

You knew Thor didn't care as he's more used to "Midgardian fashion" from what your learned about him and Jane aka his ex...however Loki was not exposed to human attire. Thor just smirked at his brothers reaction and continued to watch the exchange while grabbing some pop tarts.

Loki straightened himself, "none at all." He smirked as he looked over you like you were on some display. You decided to see what he was thinking about as you watched his behavior.

You narrowed your eyes at him causing him to lose oxygen. "I suggest you respect women a little more Loki. Just because we don't wear dresses and cover our bodies, doesn't give you the right to look at us like meat. I'm not wearing this to flaunt my body for your viewing pleasure - I'm wearing it cause it's comfortable, just like how you guys sleep with your shirts off sometimes, there's no difference. Understood?" You were fed up with the day and it had barely begun.

Loki nodded and you release him from your gaze and he reacted by gasping for air.

Thor just laughed and patted you on the back, "You are my new favorite warrior Y/N."

You smiled at Thor while Loki rolled his eyes while catching his breath. "Mortals." He said between breaths.

"Ah-ah." You waved your finger, "I'm not a mortal...anymore at least." You said as you took another sip and left the room leaving some very confused gods behind.