10. In a mood.

You were silent the rest of the day- an eerie type of silent. The team would frequently ask if you were ok. Even Wanda asked if you wanted to go have smoothies. Instead you found yourself in one of the empty rooms in the building.

You made it so it was your personal training room. Jarvis never said anything and always let you in. You had put some of the training gear from the normal teams training room and put it in here.

It was a little dark but your eyes could adjust just enough to see were things kind of were.

You went over to your bag and pulled out a few sets of throwing knives and laid them out.

You picked one up gently. The blades were emerald green with a black handle. They were your favorite practice knives. They could still be used in a real fight-

But you thought they were too gorgeous to be stuck in someone's chest.

You spent a few moments admiring the knife. Then in a flash, you gracefully let it fly from your hand and into the nearby target.

Bulls-eye.

You did this for a while. Repeating the process. Admire. Throw. Repeat.

———(meanwhile while with the avengers)

Loki was sat awkwardly in the room and the rest of the team did the same. Loki is a god,he is never scared.

Never.

But- he didn't want to take a chance after you threw him out the window while managing to hold Thor off.

So he stayed with Thor and the rest of the team.

"Anyone else think she might be over exaggerating just a bit I mean-" tony started.

"Shut it tony." Nat glared.

Tony rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying."

"Do you want to be blue and cold tony?" Clint asked sarcastically.

"Good point. Shutting up now." Tony said as he turned and continued to the fridge. 

"Has anyone seen her anywhere?" Bucky came into the room. "I checked everywhere."

"Does everyone in this god forsaken house forget about Jarvis my child?" tony said incredulously.

"Thank you sir. The recognition was needed." Jarvis chimed in. This was followed by a chorus of apologies to jarvis.

"Now, where is our sweet assassin?" Tony asked.

There was silence.

"...Jarvis?"Tony called out.

"I must be - malfu- ction-ing si-r" Jarvis said with fake stutters.

"Tony...your sons hiding something." Sam said.

"Jarvis. You tell me right now." tony said sternly.

"I cannot disclose that information."

"Damn." clint chuckled. "That's some grade A parenting Tony."

——
You had enough for the day and you were feeling better. So you packed up your stuff and went up to the living area.

"Hello..." you interrupted.

Everyone turned to you.

"Uh. Hey. Y/n h- how have you been?" Clint stuttered.

You shrugged and went to the fridge and grabbed a cold refreshing water bottle.

The silence was bothering you. Just complete awkward silence.

You slammed the fridge shut and whipped to face the hero's.

"What? Why is everyone being weird? Spit it out." You glared.

"What else would it be? They're all idiots and they're all scared of you." Nat spoke up with a Smirk.
"Oh." You looked at all of their faces. "Good."
You started to walk away and heard sighs of relief.

"REMEMBER LOKI ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN I HAVE TO BABYSIT YOU IM SENDING YOU TO HEL!" You yelled as you left the room leaving loki wide eyed.

——
I know this chapter sucks I promise the next one will be better.