26."I sense hostility."

"...I mean- you could start by doing that one more time." You mumbled.

"Mm...Well love- we have work to do. Wouldn't want to lose you now would I?" He said slyly as he turned on his heel and guided you to the door with a hand on your back.

"Asshole."

————

Loki had transformed into Odin and lead you to an empty healing room and closed the door before changing back into himself.

"Now tell me what I'm dealing with." He said getting straight to the point.

"Something is taking over my mind and I'm on the brink on being completely possessed by a blood thirsty being." You said simply as you shrugged.

You both paused as Loki processed what was said.

"How lovely." He bit down and shook his head. "How blood thirsty is this being exactly?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"...I've thought of about 20 different ways I could brutally murder any person I pass and I nearly exploded in the compound and almost killed Wanda and Pietro before coming here."

"Well then- first thing you're going to have to let me do in let me into your head."

"Is that really a good idea? Did you not hear what I just said?" You looked at him like he was insane.

"I won't be inside long. I just need to see what kind of energy and magic is being used that's all. "

You paused to think. You knew Loki was your only hope right now. But what that thing said still runs through the back of your mind about you being lokis downfall. The last thing you wanted was for Loki to *actually* die trying to help you.

"I don't know-" before you could finish loki was in your head. It felt like a jolt of electricity for a split second and he was out.

"LOKI WHAT THE FUCK?" You said using one hand to hold your pounding head and the other to throw his ass across the room away from you.

"...ow" he huffed as he slammed against the wall. "You know-" he breathed as he got up. "Most people would say thank you for assistance-"

"Did you find anything useful while electrocuting me with magic?"

"Well- no not really-"

"Ok then my position remains."

He huffed and walked right back up to you looking into your eyes this time. Then he gives a sigh of content.

"I'll do all I can to rid of this evil. You have my word. I may not have found a definitive answer looking in- but there is definite dark magic involved. But it's not of Asgard. It has to be from Midgard... you need to go back."

"Me? Just me? Listen dumbass- you're coming with me along with your single braincell Brother ok?"

"That's not wise."

"So it's wise to send me back to earth as a ticking nuke with thor and a bunch of hero's who aren't that educated in dark magic. Cause that makes sense."

"I sense hostility. " he looked down at you.

You give him a smile and fear flashes across his face as you latch onto him and teleport the both of you in front of Thor and heimdall.

"Oh perfect you're at the bifrost how convenient." You say as you let go of a stumbling Loki and walk to a stunned Thor.

"Loki? You're-"

"Yeah yeah he's alive I told you. Now let's go we got shit to do and important people to fix." You gestured to yourself. "We Can catch-up later now move it people we don't got all day. I don't know when I'm gonna lose control next."

The tension between the brothers were high but the ripped their eyes away from each other and tensely made their way next to you at the bifrost.

You nodded to heimdall and the rainbow bridge was ignited.

————
"BROTHER IT WAS JUST A FEW MONTHS!"

"LOKI I MOURNED FOR YOU I CRIED FOR YOU!"

"I'm honored?...OW !"

The recently reunited team looked at each other hearing asgardians In the distance.

"I don't know if I should be happy or not to have the gods back in town..." Tony muttered.

"Not gonna lie it's kinda nostalgic hearing them argue." Sam said dryly.

"I thought it would only be Thor." Nat huffed as the gods and you walked in.

"Sorry nat you know I had to hunt down the jolly green grinch." You said patting nats shoulder.

"Loki. Thor. Welcome back." Cap nodded.

The two stopped arguing and stood taller. 

"Yes thank you. It's a joyous reunion. It's been too long." Thor greeted everyone.

"May not be as joyous for me but it's nice to be needed again." Loki sarcastically responded as he slowly made his was to stand closer to you.

"I don't know about NEED but-" Tony started.

"No no. Need. We need him." You stopped Tony and corrected his ass.

"Sweetheart we've been over this Loki is-" Tony started up again.

"-is a very important and extremely handsome and sarcastic individual yes. " you finished off Tony's remark.

He widened his eyes and looked to Loki and then to you and back to Loki. "You put a spell on her didn't you?"

"I can assure you stark i did not such thing... I'm not a witch."

"Of course you're not Loki- you would be a warlock obviously. " you said patting his chest and holding in a laugh.

He gave you and look and you laughed. "I'm kidding- no I'm not."

He rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smirk.

You kept laughing and giggling though. You couldn't stop. You really couldn't stop.

The team noticed and Lokis face dropped.

The feeling you felt when you patted lokis chest and laughed ignited the fuse again.

This time you feared for the team. It wasn't just you in a room with Wanda and her brother but the team was here.

"Y/n... are you-" nat slowly stood.

Wanda was the first to recognize what was happening. "Get back. Everyone get back now." She warned as her powers swirled.

Cap lifted his shield and Tony suited up.

Black swirls whipped around you violently. Your eyes darkening.

Loki felt you're energy but quickly noticed it wasn't your energy he remembered. This wasn't you.
"Y/n...."

Your eyes snapped to him and you quickly grabbed his throat and grew your claws.

You were about to crush his neck and tear it when you felt something hit you with the force of a thousand pounds and a jolt of lightning.

Loki fell to the ground grabbing his bleeding neck. It wasn't severe you had only scratched him.

You went flying as mjolnir hit you and you hit the wall hitting your head.

You groaned and looked up with your eyes back to normal. "What did I miss?"