7. "She's not a demon....right?"

There you were. Eating a fifth plate of thanksgiving leftovers at 2 am.

You were in heaven. The tastes reminded you of the good old days when you and Bucky were young. Thanksgiving dinner with the family including young Steve. It's been years since you've had a proper thanksgiving meal.

Now that you have access to this amazing food that Tony got the other day, you've been stuffing yourself with all of it. You've eaten more than anyone. Mostly because if they came near your favorite dish you would nearly kill them.

The actual dinner was fine. Loki was skeptical at first but enjoyed it. Thor said these big feasts always remind him of Asgard. You argued with Bucky a few time over the last Hawaiian roll. Those taste heavenly.

"Oh! Hey y/n... why are you up?" Wanda said as she walked in to grab some water.

"I was hungry." You said with your mouth full of mash potatoes.

"What plate are you even on?" Clint said walking in.

You turned to face him. You ate some turkey and raised your right hand to tell him it was your fifth.

"Your on your fifth plate!?" He said.

"Carful y/n better keep that goddess figure of yours." Tony said and laughed.

You swallowed the food. "Lucky for me food just fuels my powers and energy and doesn't actually make me fat then." You said.

"Well then, you are very lucky." Wanda said leaning on the counter.

You shrugged and continued eating.

"Lady..y/n...your still eating I see. Nice to see a woman who can eat!" Thor said as he walked in.

You smiled. "Thanks Thor. I do love food." You said as you took a bite of some yams.

You saw a green shimmer and Loki look into the room and turn back around.

"Not so fast Loki! You may as well join the 2 am get together and mock my eating habits!" You call out.

Loki slowly came back out and walked in.

"Brother! Why are you up at this hour?" Thor said.

"Thor can you not yell and why is anyone up besides me and Wanda? Like I'm obviously hungry and she just wanted water. But all of you just came down to what?"

"Bucky I swear ! Touch me one more time homie! Do it! I'll wing slap you to next week!" You could hear Sam arguing with your brother in the hallway.

You rolled your eyes and groaned.

"Man shut up. Your wings are smaller than a pigeon." Bucky said.

"Don't degrade my wings." Sam said with hurt in his voice.

You just scoffed and shoved another bite of turkey in your mouth.

"Dude. Your sister has an eating problem." You heard Sam whisper to your brother.

That's it. I've had it. You thought.

You slammed your fists on the counter and released an energy wave. Your eyes completely blacked out with a purple tint glistening from them. Your skin paled and your arms were decorated with your darkened veins. You had wings but didn't let those come out. Your once brown hair turned black.

Everyone stumbled and recovered from the shock wave of energy you sent out.

Everyone was silent when they saw you, sitting quietly.