6. Stab worthy mortal

"Y/N WAKE UP!"  Clint yelled and pounded on your door. "JARVIS WAKE HER UP!"

"I'm sorry sir. She is very intimidating. I cannot let her kill me just so you can disturb her slumber." Jarvis answered.

"Y/N!!!" clint continued to pound on your door. "THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE!"

"LET IT BURN THEN! ILL LIVE! TRUST ME ! BEEN THERE DONE THAT! NOW LET ME SLEEP!" You finally answered as you curl back up.

"Did she just say she's burned alive before?" Clint mumbled.

"THE REST OF OUR TEAM IS BACK! YOU NEED TO MEET THEM ..please save me from blue zoomie..." he spoke.

"IF THEY MEET ME NOW THEY'LL DIE."

Silence.

Then there was  a green flash of light in your room.

"I'll SEE YOU IN THE LIVING ROOM!" clint yelled from the other side of the door laughing.

"You." You said as you hid underneath  the covers.

"Good afternoon to you to Y/n." Loki spoke so smoothly.

You revealed your face from the covers and looked at him and sighed.

"And how are you gonna get me out there?" You Asked.

"Honestly...I did this so that I wouldn't need to stay." He smirked.

You laughed and sat up. "Smart."

"If I heard correctly... did you say you have burned alive before?" He Asked still standing in the corner.

You smiled and laughed. "Yeah. Yeah that's correct. It's a long story though... Loki can you sit? You're being awkward." You said as you pointed to the corner of the bed.

He nodded and sat down.

"Mind telling a bit of a summary. I really don't want to go back out there."

"Well... I went into a hydra base to find my brother. This base held a lot of top secret missions and lab serums. I didn't find Bucky but I managed to kill a lot of agents and gain a lot of intel. Then, they managed to press the self destruct button and the building blew and went up in flames. I turned into a... not so beautiful beast that can withstand the flames and I lived without a burn or scratch. The end."

"What kind of beast?" Loki Asked.

You smiled, "I'm sure when the time is right you will see." You realized just then how beautiful his eyes were. They were striking. You shook you head and grabbed your phone and checked the time.

"Hey Loki?"

"Hm?"

"Who's blue zoomie?"

"He's... definitely a stab worthy mortal." Is all Loki said.

"You wanna suffer together?"

"If we must." He said.

You got up and went to the restroom and brush your teeth and hair. Once you were out you and Loki walked out together.