22. "Hes still Loki."

"So-....wheres your sister?" Clint asked Bucky in the most bored tone.

"Asgard... I think?" Buck responded as he flexed his robotic hand.

"You think Asgard has good pancakes?" Tony said from the dining room.

"Why dont you nerds ask her." nat said pointing to the window to the landing pad.

You came busting into the room yelling and ranting to Thor the mighty prince of -

"ASSGARD- LAND OF THE ASSES! I RATE THREE STARS DONT RECOMMEND!" you put a middle finger in the air. "SEND THAT TO ODIN WOULD YOU HEIMDALL"

Thor gently put your hand down while everyone watched with wide eyes. "Ok. Thats quite enough lady-"

"Thor-" you seethed his name with such malice it sent chills through the room.

He widened his eyes and stepped back a millimetre, you saw it but so small it could be missed. You shook the god of thunder to the bone.

"Your father-" you clenched your jaw as you poked his chest plate and breathed in. "I understand why loki went mad." you jabbed. "Your father is enough to make anyone MAD."

Loki thought it over in his head and silently shrugged in agreement.

"What happened up there?"  Bucky stood arms crossed.

"WHO WANTS PANCAKES!" you angrily yelled, as you marched to the kitchen.

Everyone looked at each other and back to the gods.

"ME!"

"2 STACKS PLEASE!"

"Two stacks? Okay hippo."

"Hey. Im a sexy hippo at least."

"CHOCOLATE CHIP!"

A chorus of responses sounded the room.

The heros sat at the table waiting for breakfast and made sure to leave you to your rage cooking.

"What happened?" Steve looked to a tense Thor and a smug Loki.

"Someone has to explain." Nat glared at the two. "Loki? You look prideful as usual, why dont you go first."

Everyone looked to him.

He scoffed and sat up straighter, "Well if you truly wanted to know, it was quite the event. Odin was-"

Thor cut off his brothers words explaining the situation himself, "She talk down to my father. Resulting a very short meeting that was supposed to let my father get to know her. Then she excused us."

Loki furrowed his brows in utter confusion.

Everyone saw the reaction. Like there was another side.

"I mean that sounds like my sister but- what was the cause?" Bucky looked to loki. "Loki you seem like you know the other side."

"Of course I do." he side glanced Thor. "She was right for putting that old fool in his place. He openly degraded her. As if someone like her had no possibility being worthy. She didnt allow that and stood up for herself." he shrugged. "Thors just upset because hes Thor."

Thor abrupt stood and left resulting in a dramatic eye roll from Loki.

"Assgard....land of the asses." clint mumbled to himself.

"Christ." Bucky shook his head.

You came into the room with plates of pancakes carried in the air by your magic.