16. "Keeping Up With The Asgardians"

It was dark.

Stormy.

Cold.

And very cliche.

It was a dream- no... a trippy nightmare.

You looked down at your hands and noticed the familiar magic swirling around ever so elegantly. It felt like time had slowed in this dream land.

You noticed you were in a dress... a dark green almost black dress that looked way too elegant and fantasy like for your taste.

You felt and shiver up your spine and looked over your shoulder and saw your wings... but something was off with them.

Blood?

Blood dripped from the bottom of your now heavy wings. You looked around in an alarmed state.

Nothing looked familiar. There was nothing. No building, no tree, no life. Just black and some fog floating on the ground.

Then a loud crash and a blinding light landed next to you.

Lightning.

"what have you done?" a heavy and grieving voice was heard.

"Thor?" You were frantically looking for the voice now. You were falling into a ptsd state from when hydra was still able to control you.

"Youre a murderer." he gritted.

"Thor? Where are you?" You picked up your dress running to find him.

"I cannot forgive you for what youve done." he was angry and sad but you were utterly confused.

"THOR? I DONT UNDERSTAND!" You felt like everything was spinning.

"You shall pay for this." he said and what followed was a flash of lightning that allowed you to see his silhouette in the sky wielding his weapon towards you.

You shielded yourself with your magic and when you felt the shock of lightning you jolted up in your bed.

"SHES UP!" Clint and peter were standing on either side of your bed holding ice water and laughing their heads off.

You sat in a daze and noticed your magic still swirling your hands.

The laughing died down and you felt the room fill with concern.

"Y/n? You good..usually you yell threats when we wake you?" clint put his hand on your shoulder in which made you flinch which was not a common behavior of yours.

You didn't notice you sent Clint flying into a wall when he touched your shoulder.

"Y/n?" peter looked at you worriedly while taking a step back.

You couldnt talk. You felt like your chest would collapse. You didnt move a muscle scared youll break.

"Is she ok?" peter whispered to clint.

There was a pause. Clint groaned and then got up and dusted himself off. He looked worried as he looked you over.

"JARVIS?" clint said while he still looked at you.

"Yes sir?" the AI responded.

"Get bucky here quick." he ordered.

"Yes sir. Contacting Barnes right away."

------

"Hey whats- " bucky stopped when he saw his sister and looked to clint for answers.

Clint just shook his head and lead peter out of the room with a limp.