Chapter 10 (Dinner)

Rosé's POV

It had been one month. One month, after that thing at the park...

The feeling after him forgiving me, it was like I had been released from all burdens on my shoulder. Yet... my mind didn't think so. It was the opposite, actually.

I couldn't forgive myself, still... how could I just go away just by saying sorry while he really picked me up in a rainy park? I had to do something for him, at the very least, right. But, how?

I was kinda busy with my comeback, I had to think about the others too. Well, I didn't abandon him though.

We sometimes video called once we had time... well mostly it was me who had no time... and of course, Unnies and Lisa had to interrupt it.

And every time they did, (Y/N) had to laugh as if he accepted it! As if he was REALLY, REALLY OKAY with it!!

They related us like two chipmunks on Ice Age! Imagine it, he had to laugh at that joke! The worst part was, those two chipmunks were in love!!

Well, it wasn't actually the worst! In fact, I didn't think it was bad! But wae (why)?! Why did they have to relate us to such thing?! We were not... in... love! .....

Right? (///0_0///)

And now, we were just done dealing with the comeback things, and we were already back at the dorm. With all the sweats and stuffs.

And apparently, Jennie had something on her sleeve. "Girls, wanna go and have dinner outside?" our head automatically turned.

"Outside?" Lisa patted Leo.

"Yeah. I mean, we worked hard for this whole thing, right? I think it would be actually fair if we treat ourselves with a fine dining!" Jennie Unnie already lifted her phone and started searching through the internet about the available place for us.

Welp, she got a point. Where there was foods, there was an agreement to me! "Well, sure! Let's go. Any suggestion?" I approved when everyone immediately shook their heads.

This is what happens when you act before you think... *sigh* "Ugh..." I wasn't annoyed. I was like 'ugh, really Jerry?'

"How does a steak house sound?" Jisoo spoke in her aegyo voice while moving Dalgom's paws. Dalgom, who didn't know anything, just barked and nodded.

And it made the room erupted with laughs. "OK, it is set then!" Lisa stood with her fist in the air. "But... wouldn't it be fun if we have someone with us?" Lisa added with a smirk.

"Oh oh, I can ask Kai to come. He ain't saying no when his girl is celebrating, yeah?" Jennie reached her phone and dialed Kai.

"You know, Rosie?" Lisa put her arm across my shoulder, which was a red flag to my mind. "Wouldn't Kai be so lonely when he's with us?"

She put up her baby face, but I swear that it scared me. I bet Joohwang would collapse if he had seen this. Huaaaaaaaa, not Joohwangie!

"W-What are you talking about?" I tried to finish the conversation ASAP and ran to my room.

"You have a "boy" friend too, right little baby Rosie Posie?" she pinched my cheek as it went redder by the pinch... and by the embarrassment.

No, no not (Y/N)... What would he think if I invited him?! "N-No, I don't think I have one..." I tried to hide my red face within my palms.

"Hmmm, is that so? Okay then. Jisoo Unnie, call (Y/N) Oppa." I was about to interrupt until Lisa spoke up again. "Oh, please. You think you're the only one, Rosie Posie?"