Chapter 26 (Reinforcement)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Dude, where are we going? What are we doing here?"

Two weeks. It had been two weeks without Rosie. It felt really lonely without her. My days went more boring than ever, and my night became much more sleepless than most of the time.

Jonathan and the Blackpink had learnt the thing that had been going on between me and Rosie. And their reaction?

It was too expectable.

Even though Jonathan was there to cheer me up, even though Hana came over to play with me for a little, it didn't bring my spirit up.

It never did.

I never thought my existence would bring a great danger to Rosie, the girl I loved the most. The one really cared for. I never thought that our distance could bring danger to each other.

That leaded us to this separation... and it was beyond our will. I was sure she was as sad as I was right now.

None of us wanted this. All of us. The Blackpink, Jonathan, Kai, Hana... none. Beside that one guy behind the screen, watching us like an idiot.

The one that had put this distance between us.

We decided to go our separate ways for now. Jonathan decided to watch over me while Kai and the Blackpink watch over Rosie. She was more important to everyone and I didn't want anything to go wrong on her job as an artist.

She was far more important than me. It was not just to me, but to everyone who had high expectation on her shoulder.

Her manager, her fans... she needed more support than me. That was the why I put as many people as possible next to her to watch over the girl.

We didn't need any other stupid things like threat letter that got spread across the media. Cause that was the point where things could go wrong.

After two weeks of letting the heat go down, we finally made a move, carefully. And when Jonathan said he knew someone who could "help" me, I thought things could go easily.

But noooo....! Things wouldn't be too dramatic if that happened, would they?

Jonathan said that his friend kept saying no, no, and more no(s)! While I was recovering from my injuries, he was actually trying to convince his friend to help me, all this time!!

Like, geez. I already told him to leave his friend alone, but he kept resisting and kept pushing him! And... here we were!

Around 10.30 in the night, where the street was almost pitch black. As if Jonathan's car and the moon were the only light sources that existed in this area. Cause really, the only thing that I could see was... darkness and a few dim street lights. The lights inside the buildings were quite... minim.

And when he said we're meeting him here...

"What do you mean? I thought I said we're getting help." He said exactly what he had been saying for the past two weeks. 'Getting help' while looking through the darkness on the street.

I never really understood what that really meant. And I had no intention on blowing my head. So I decided to stay silent and let him lead me wherever he could get this 'help'.

He drove slowly for a few meters ahead. Before... "This is the spot." He stopped the car and looked to his right, making look to the same direction.

As far as I could see, it was... an alley. Oh god damn it... Okay, alley is the place I hate the most now. Period.

But at least I didn't go alone this time... at LEAST. So please understood this. Self-note, don't go anywhere... wherever Jonathan is, be sure to be there. Please?