Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)

Rosé's POV

"Chaeyoungie..."

It was only 5 minutes before the fan meeting started. And everything I had in my head was really messed up. Like I didn't want to think at all... all day long.

I used to have everything I need. And I was really happy about it... a selfless friend that I met by chance that only God knew how...

And once we knew that our feelings were mutual to each other, I was really happy about it. The person that I always wanted was to be my boyfriend.

But I never thought things were more complicated on the root of this. More challenges appeared in our way as they kept us from each other so hard that even talking could kill one of us.

Just because of one stupid reason, we had to go on our own separate ways. Like there was someone who responsible for this and laughing behind the scene...

"Come on Chaeyoung. You can't look that gloomy in front of everyone. At least, not right now." Jennie Unnie was the one who kept comforting me and tried to support my broken spirit.

She would rub my shoulders and hug me close enough for me to cry on her shoulder. Lisa would try and cheer me up with her cats while Jichu Unnie would bring me foods and stuffs that I liked.

I gotta say, I appreciated her support. All of the supportive actions they gave me. Everyone's support... but that wasn't the kind of support I needed, and everyone knew it.

Their supports were... nothing but a painkiller. They were there so I wouldn't feel a lot more pain when (Y/N) wasn't there for me. No, scratch that. Couldn't be there.

And knowing that my times was like a thin ice that was ready to break, I pulled myself together. I looked to the mirror in front of me that we used for the makeup thingy.

The makeup was good... I usually felt more confident after our crew did our makeups. My hair was tidily made with some wavy hair at the end. My eyelashes, my lips, everything was good to me.

But something was missing... and it was something I needed the most to make this fan meet worked.

My smile...

Zero's POV

"Strange." We got closer to the house with our weapon still sheathed. But I found it quite strange once the house was on our sights. "Now that I realized that this place is abandoned, they got the electricity back somehow. Not to mention that they might call this a hideout."

Crypto who realized it sooner after me, became as suspicious as me. "For a first timer, you're quite good on analyzing, Zero." I could feel our cautiousness increasing due to the strange circumstance we were in, now that our leader approved the odd thing.

We got closer until someone came out of the house with a baseball bat in his hand, making us ducked to cover our existence.

But as the guard came out of the house, we waited for the guard to turn around. Just like how stealth game worked.

But around 5 minutes of our waiting, he didn't even move a bit from his place! Which could only mean one thing. He was assigned to guard the door.

"Ttong (Shit). He's not even moving. This way we're not going anywhere." Crypto brainstormed while Reaper tried to look for another way in, with a consequence of ending up on something we could never expect from our original plan.

After spending his time, Crypto's eyes landed on some kind of fuse box on the side of the house that had a blinking light. "Sonyeondeul (Boys), mask up." He put on his demon mask while telling us to do so with ours.