Chapter 13 (Simplicity X Luxuriates)

Rosé's POV

Is this good, or what about this one?! But this one looks cute too! But I have more cute dresses like that in the closet! Ugh! Which one should I use?!

And what about the make up?! Should I do the usual, or light make up? And the heels?! I have too many heels, I'm so confused!! I don't even use heels!!!

For 3 hours straight since (Y/N) and I went home from church to prepare. According to his plan, we were going to pick Hana around twelve.

I guess everyone could imagine that I had caused too much chaos inside my own room. Many dresses were scattered everywhere. Some were even hanging in several places.

I just wanted to look good! It wasn't my fault, right?! I kept digging through a pile of clothes on my bed for the best outfit until someone came into my room and gasped.

"Oh my god, Rosie Posie did it again! What is wrong with you?!" Jennie's voice echoed from my door as I could hear her stomps getting closer to me.

Hearing her voice out of nowhere, I was shocked as I turned around to see Jennie with a huge gap on her mouth. "I-I'm searching for a dress!" I answered quickly before continuing my previous task.

"Well, congratulation, silly. You've FOUND it. Everywhere!" Jennie began tidying up the scattered dress and put them on my bed, next to the other pile of dresses. "Where are you going anyway? Never saw you this restless about dress."

Now this... I had to answer this carefully. One word wrong, and I'd be the topic of the Blackpink chat group for a whole week. "U-Umm, I'm-" No way I told her I was going with (Y/N), she'll tease me to death! "Going with Hana!"

She narrowed her eyes, looking deep into my eyes like an eagle. "B-But, it's only Hana. And you're looking for a dress like crazy. Like..." she thought for a second. As the second passed, she finished with a smirk before I braced myself and readied for... "Are you going on a date with (Y/N)?"

"N-N-No! I'm not dating with (Y/N)!!" *gasp* Why am I shouting?! Yeah, I regretted that. It drew two more people inside my room...

"Huh?! Who's dating?" Lisa popped her head from my door.

"Who? Who?" Jisoo followed up while holding Dalgom in her hands.

"Woof woof!" Dalgom... uhh... I didn't understand dog's language.

"Our little chipmunk is dating!!" Jennie squealed and the two screamed in unison with high pitch noise.

Feeling surrounded, I had nowhere to run. "I-I'M NOT DATING!! UNNIE, DON'T LIE TO THEM!!" I could not stop the red tint from spreading across my face.

I couldn't say I lied too. I said I would hang out with him to make up for the dinner! But not with a... date...! Right? AARRGGG, WHATEVER!!

"Oh, girl. Don't lie to your sisters..." Lisa teased me with her aegyo voice while pinching my cheeks. I didn't even know why I let her do it.

"As a good sisteurs, we will prepare you for (Y/N)." Jisoo pulled me from my bed and had me sat in front of my mirror.

"U-Unnie, I can handle this myself!"

But it wasn't enough to convince them... especially after what I did to my own room. "No, you're not! You're the bride here, so just sit tight!" Jennie commanded.

"Girls, we're gonna make this chipmunk the best girl (Y/N) has ever seen!" Lisa cheered with her hands in the air with the two Unnies doing the same...

And... BRIDE?!!!

(Y/N)'s POV

What should I wear?! I only had that outfit I used when I went to that restaurant! I didn't have a good outfit anymore! Plus, it was kinda 'dirty' when I had to use it on my 'hang out' time with Jonathan a day ago!